Chester Networking Day / Party Sunday 30th October 2011

Chester Networking Day / Party Sunday 30th October 2011

35 posts
15 Oct 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
It's HALLOWEEN and time for you all to turn up looking like idiots - no, no sorry I mean looking like you have been amazingly creative in a spooky way cheeky Let's get the ball rolling. Even if you've got a blazing hang-over .... Harriet..... come anyway it'll make you feel much better laugh
Posted 15 Oct 2011
pontius584
Photographer
pontius584
I'll be turning up looking like an idiot - no change there!

Posted 15 Oct 2011
ha ha i shall see what i can do!!! xxx

Posted 15 Oct 2011
SJWalton
Photographer
SJWalton
I think I may be able to make it this time!

Posted 15 Oct 2011
Impulse
Photographer
Impulse
me me me

Posted 15 Oct 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
pontius584

I'll be turning up looking like an idiot - no change there!

Sounds perfect laugh
Posted 16 Oct 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
SJWalton

I think I may be able to make it this time!

Great news Stephen cheeky
Posted 16 Oct 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Impulse

me me me

You You You
Posted 16 Oct 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Let's get a good crowd for Halloween We've got a couple of non-Purestormers signed up now, so we have the ball rolling
Posted 17 Oct 2011
madala
Photographer
madala
I have a possible 3rd non-Purestorm model who is a little apprehensive.  I have a link to some of our work together for the curious.  pm me if you would like to see.

Posted 17 Oct 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
madala

I have a possible 3rd non-Purestorm model who is a little apprehensive.  I have a link to some of our work together for the curious.  pm me if you would like to see.

Excellent Ron, the more the merrier cheeky
Posted 17 Oct 2011
I'm based in Chester and would love to come to one of these networking events- if I'm allowed Although I'm back home with my family for halloween this time
Posted 23 Oct 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
HollieGee

I'm based in Chester and would love to come to one of these networking events- if I'm allowed Although I'm back home with my family for halloween this time

You are more than welcome anytime. We have one every month, so keep an eye open for announcements cheeky
Posted 23 Oct 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Looks like we are going to have a good crowd with people, especially models, signing up from other sites. I hear there's some creativity going on with outfits. So if there are anymore Purestormers wanting to come please let me know
Posted 24 Oct 2011
Deevamedia
Photographer
Deevamedia
Bah! I'm working this weekend & I've got some halloween events to attend too, so I'll try and pop along for a bit dependant on how I am after the halloween burlesque ball on Saturday night at the guildhall, it'll be a wee bit of a late one!
Posted 28 Oct 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join