Chester networking day, Thursday 6th October

Chester networking day, Thursday 6th October

5 posts
30 Sep 2011
Deevamedia
Photographer
Deevamedia
When: Thursday 6th October
Where: The laugh inn, Station road, Chester. From 5pm - 7pm (may run over dependant on how bladdered we all get!).

A bit of a networking event that I've put together through my website. The idea behind it was to get locals networking amongst each other & working together in a non-shoot orientated environment with other creatives, performers & even businesses and designers.

So whether your a photographer, model, make up artist, performer or a studio owner theres plenty of networking oppourtunities for you. Plus did I mention it's at a bar? cheeky
Posted 30 Sep 2011
acaveill
Photographer
acaveill
Hi, I can't make thursday but would be interested in next time as I'm based in deeside as well. Cheers

Posted 30 Sep 2011
madala
Photographer
madala
Nice idea but a heck of a long drive to drink only orange juice.  Perhaps you guys would like a conducted tour of a 300 feet high series of cascades or a day in a railway preservation society's rail sidings and lime kilns.  Camers at the ready, of course.angry
Posted 1 Oct 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
I'll be there as soon as I get back from a day in Telford
Posted 1 Oct 2011
Deevamedia
Photographer
Deevamedia
See you then, I'm getting all comically nervous as Thursday gets closer now! It's not as if it's the first event I've run either! I'll hopefully be doing this as a regular thing in the new year, dependant on how this one goes & the feedback I get afterwards too. So fingers & toes crossed!!
Posted 3 Oct 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join