Plastic sugery - yea or nay?

Plastic sugery - yea or nay?

21 posts
25 Sep 2011
NehaP
Model
NehaP
I was telling my boyfriend how, if I could afford it, I would get a whole bunch of plastic surgeries. He said if I ever did, he'd have nothing to do with it and just generally hates it. I'm all for it, it's a wonderful confidence boost in my eyes...

So, are you for it? Or against it?

Posted 25 Sep 2011
Against it...and I'm a Bus Pass Babe.

YOU don't need plastic surgery..much too young and pretty.
Don't waste your money.
Posted 25 Sep 2011
NehaP
Model
NehaP
SuzyMonty
Against it...and I'm a Bus Pass Babe. YOU don't need plastic surgery..much too young and pretty. Don't waste your money.
Ha, too kind, though I feel there are always opportunities to improve myself... What exactly is a Bus Pass Babe?
Posted 25 Sep 2011
It's a name that Serena, another mature model on this site gave me...I am OAP...that is 60 years young...and no plastic surgery.

Posted 25 Sep 2011
SuzyMonty

It's a name that Serena, another mature model on this site gave me...I am OAP...that is 60 years young...and no plastic surgery.

If I look like you at 60 I will be happy! What has been your secret?
Posted 25 Sep 2011
NehaP
Model
NehaP
Yes, what IS your secret? I'm genuinely intrigued...
And aha, turns out you learn something new every day haha. You look fabulous for your age, you really do!

Posted 25 Sep 2011
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglide..
I'm definitely in the no plastic surgery camp. There's nothing wrong with you at all, you look fabulous!

Posted 25 Sep 2011
nooo too much pain! haha

Posted 25 Sep 2011
NehaP
Model
NehaP
Haha... even on Facebook, the general consensus was an all-resounding NAY with regards to Plastic Surgery. Interesting really, I thought more people would be FOR it...

Posted 25 Sep 2011
Daviid
Photographer
Daviid
If it makes you look better, then go for it.

Posted 25 Sep 2011
EdT
Photographer
EdT
I really can't see what you'd want to change.

Posted 2 Oct 2011
Serena
Model
Serena
SuzyMonty

Against it...and I'm a Bus Pass Babe.

YOU don't need plastic surgery..much too young and pretty.
Don't waste your money.

Agree! 

Natural beauty is later years is something to look forward to and surgery throughout one's 20s, 30s and 40s does not a beauty make at 50, 55 or 60.  Freaky looking yes, fantastic no.

Don't smoke either - that's a real no-no if you want to avoid wrinkles.

I'm 56 (not far behind Suzy!).  Maybe have a peep at our pics and be reassured - getting older without surgery is not something to fear, and neither is a natural youthful face.  ENJOY your looks and celebrate being the real you - not a pumped up cut about altered and enhanced version as time goes on.  You are unique; one else looks like you - that is special!
Posted 2 Oct 2011
oscar
Photographer
oscar
Only if there is a justifiable medical condition should you consider plastic surgery other wise if it ain't broke don't fix it.
Consider the numerous cases where the results have not been good. Would you want to take the risk?

Work with what you have - tall, short, fat, thin, old, young - somebody loves you.

Posted 2 Oct 2011
celtic_iron
Photographer
celtic_iron
Unless you had an accident or a disease that requires correction by plastic surgery, then I say No, don't do it. Too many girls ruin themselves by having boob jobs and other fake bits. Confidence is sexier than fake so and so's.

Posted 2 Oct 2011
Ive had plastic surgery (only my boobs) but that was due to low self esteem and I hated being in bikini's etc with a completley flat chest. Youre gorgeous you dont need surgery but if there is something you really want to have done then go for it! Id only stick to one op though you dont want to end up looking like your made of plasticine lol!
Posted 2 Oct 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join