Bristol & South West Network/Social meeting - 21st Sep

Bristol & South West Network/Social meeting - 21st Sep

7 posts
7 Sep 2011
AndyM
Photographer
AndyM
WHEN: Wednesday 21st September 2011 - 7:30pm onwards. Remembering Tara As most of you know, local model Tara Farthing (AKA Tathiel/LadyTathiel) passed away a couple of weeks ago. Many of us - photographers, models and MUAs, etc. - worked with her and called her a friend. With this in mind, we're dedicating September's meeting to her memory. It's a chance to remember her and chat about the good times you had with her. (P.S. If you didn't know Tara, you are still welcome to come along!) WHERE: The King's Arms 168 Whiteladies Road Bristol BS8 2XZ We are on the Upper mezzanine and have the area to ourselves. The stairs to the mezzanine will (or should) have a sign saying the area is reserved for the South West Imaging Group (or under my name). Web site: http://www.kingsarmsbristol.com Location: http://www.kingsarmsbristol.com/location.asp The Kings Arms is almost right at the top of Whiteladies Road, next door to Miss Millies and directly opposite an Esso Petrol station. The number 8 bus (and I believe the 9, but it takes a slightly different route) travels past this venue, which you can hop on at Temple Meads Train station, or St Augustine's Parade (City Centre outside the Hippodrome). I am also reliably informed that the number 54 and 1 buses go from the centre and past the venue. The Clifton Down train station is also a few minutes walk down the road, but please check last return train times. ID Please BRING ID. As far as I know, you do not need ID to enter, but bring it just in case (you may be asked at the bar if you order alcohol). Screen images You can now have your images put up for display on the TV screen. Please see the web site for more details: [url]http://www.southwestimaginggroup.co.uk/screen-images.html[/url] Any questions, feel free to post them on the thread - all the regulars are very friendly What to Bring? 1. Yourself 2. Portfolio (if you have one) 3. Business Cards (if you have them 4. Cash for the bar (if you want a drink) 5. ENTHUSIASM WHO'S COMING: Photographers AndyM Models MUAs/Stylists/Artists/Agencies
Posted 7 Sep 2011
Edited by AndyM 7 Sep 2011
AndyM
Photographer
AndyM
reserved

Posted 7 Sep 2011
arteephoto
Photographer
arteephoto

Hope to be there for a short time Andy.

I didn't ever work with Tara....but it is never nice to hear of somebody passing away

So I hope the evening will be a worthwhile time of remembering her.

I look forward to seeing as many togs and models as possible

Rob

Posted 8 Sep 2011
Edited by arteephoto 8 Sep 2011
Hi Andy I'm definitely interested in coming. I have a friend who's not on purestorm but I believe she has a profile on model mayhem, would it be okay to bring her along?

Posted 8 Sep 2011
AndyM
Photographer
AndyM
nicoleeee
Hi Andy I'm definitely interested in coming. I have a friend who's not on purestorm but I believe she has a profile on model mayhem, would it be okay to bring her along?
No problem of course she can come!
Posted 8 Sep 2011
pic72
Photographer
pic72
Andy ,

will be there with friends who have worked with her.

Posted 9 Sep 2011
AndyM
Photographer
AndyM
Just a quick reminder that the meeting is tonight.

Hope to see you there!

Posted 21 Sep 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join