Photographer
PUNKuate
...on other members profiles.

Can you PLEASE make this optional?

Posted 5 Sep 2011
tthompson01
Photographer
tthompson01
Seems strange to ask for something that does not affect you, and is only available to paid members.
Posted 5 Sep 2011
mph
Photographer
mph
tthompson01

Seems strange to ask for something that does not affect you, and is only available to paid members.

.................and you can delete them too from being visible. If i have provided images I would not mind them being shown as I would not have provided them if they were not of a reasonable standard (IMHO smiley)
Posted 5 Sep 2011
PUNKuate
Photographer
PUNKuate
mph
.................and you can delete them too from being visible. If i have provided images I would not mind them being shown as I would not have provided them if they were not of a reasonable standard (IMHO )
Yes, you can remove stuff, but I'd rather just not have it. It also makes "private images" pointless unless they go through and remove all their images from other people (which could cause offense).
Posted 5 Sep 2011
Tregonning_Photos
Photographer
Tregonning_Photos
PUNKuate

Yes, you can remove stuff, but I'd rather just not have it. It also makes "private images" pointless unless they go through and remove all their images from other people (which could cause offense).

and it will makes no difference as they just got to click on feedback to go to that port any way,
you would have to ask/tell the photographer/model that images MUST be marked private
Posted 5 Sep 2011
mph
Photographer
mph
Tregonning_Photos

and it will makes no difference as they just got to click on feedback to go to that port any way

Just don't provide the images then.
Posted 5 Sep 2011
Tregonning_Photos
Photographer
Tregonning_Photos
mph

is that TFFA

Posted 5 Sep 2011
PUNKuate
Photographer
PUNKuate
mph
Then you look like Lynnie-nae-mates having massive pink writing on your port and when you click on it... nada. It can't be that difficult to make it an opt out thing, surely?
Posted 5 Sep 2011
mph
Photographer
mph
Tregonning_Photos

is that TFFA

If your images are worth FA.......................

but seriously if I were that bothered about then being seen by other people I sure would not be happy about the model having them.........
Posted 5 Sep 2011
Edited by mph 5 Sep 2011
mph
Photographer
mph
PUNKuate

Then you look like Lynnie-nae-mates having massive pink writing on your port and when you click on it... nada. It can't be that difficult to make it an opt out thing, surely?

Why do you want to make all of them not visible?
Posted 5 Sep 2011
PUNKuate
Photographer
PUNKuate
mph
Why do you want to make all of them not visible?
Cos if I wanted the photos in my port, I'd put them in my port and having a big banner with nothing there once you click is a bit daft. Anyways, you finished arguing Paul? I was asking the mods, not you.
Posted 5 Sep 2011
Edited by PUNKuate 5 Sep 2011
mph
Photographer
mph
Dear me. It was what we reasonable people call a discussion not an argument
Posted 5 Sep 2011
mph

Dear me. It was what we reasonable people call a discussion not an argument

How about heated discussion? sad
Posted 5 Sep 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join