FREE - Group shoot / Burlesque Night - Wednesday 7th September - FREE

FREE - Group shoot / Burlesque Night - Wednesday 7th September - FREE

6 posts
2 Sep 2011
A free group shoot to launch our new season of Glamour Club Evenings. On Tuesday 6th September at Preston PhotoStudio with Cerise Derriere (http://purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=Cerise_derriere) from 7.00pm to 10.00pm. Should be fun. Cerise is an acclaimed burlesque performer and model and you can expect the corsets, waspies, pasties, stockings and fans that make this genre so sexy and appealing. You can expect some of these to be abandoned as Cerise becomes topless, but the fans will still be in evidence even when she is nude - but its where she puts them that counts! There are only a few places left, and we have a maximum of 8 photographers. To book a place please send a message with your full name and email address. First come, first served.
Posted 2 Sep 2011
Edited by Prestonphotostudio 2 Sep 2011
swiftphotos
Photographer
swiftphotos
Hi Very interested in your Tues 6 Sept evening - pls put my name down - Russ Lewis - swiftphotos@gmx.com
Posted 4 Sep 2011
gazhilla
Photographer
gazhilla
Is it Tuesday or Wed this ?

Posted 6 Sep 2011
The event is tonight, Tuesday 6th. We put this post up in error (bit of a cock-up) and I thought I had deleted it 5 minutes later, and I replaced it. My apologies to any one confused or inconvenienced. Someone dropped out yesterday, and I have 1 place left. If you want it you must book in by sending a message to my inbox and I will get back to confirm.

Geoff
Preston Photo Studio

Posted 6 Sep 2011
sefton08
Photographer
sefton08
fantastic night geoff

will be coming to events in future

Posted 7 Sep 2011
sefton08
Photographer
sefton08