Scars, bruises and broken skin

Scars, bruises and broken skin

17 posts
27 Aug 2011
What's the quickest way of healing these, or aiding the healing? When I've got bruises or marked skin I want to get rid of it as quickly as possible so I use bio-oil a couple of times a day on the affected area. Another model told me she uses moisturiser with coco butter. My mum recommended vitamin E cream. What's the best lotion/oil/cream to use?

Thanks if you can help.

Posted 28 Aug 2011
I use coconut oil and also take the supplement Echinacea.

Posted 28 Aug 2011
ciaran
Photographer
ciaran
I use the healing brush in Photoshop
Posted 28 Aug 2011
Thanks, DaD. I may repost this in MUA to see if they can help.

Posted 28 Aug 2011
Arnica is good for healing bruises. You can buy it as a cream in the complimentary medicine bit in Boots Also, apple cider vinegar can lessen redness and swelling.
Posted 28 Aug 2011
Edited by MzKatherine 28 Aug 2011
Arnica for bruising, 110%, coming from the ballet and pole dancer!! For scarring or stretch marks Bio Oil, or if you have the Spare £250 lying around Creme de la Mere Serum
Posted 28 Aug 2011
I aint spending that kind of money! Arnica seems a safe bet. Thank you!

Posted 28 Aug 2011
For burises - arnica

Posted 28 Aug 2011
ll pick some up tomorrow, I think. Thank you for the advice. Any particular cream, or just any with that in it?

Posted 28 Aug 2011
Bruises I use Witch Hazel! Numerous ankle twists i've had and found this to be the best at healing the bruise!

Posted 28 Aug 2011
Glynh
Photographer
Glynh
Yes Witch Hazel definately best for bruises.

Posted 28 Aug 2011
I bought some Arnica cream yesterday from Holland and Barrett and already the bruising looks better. Thank you very much.

Posted 31 Aug 2011
Paigeyy
Model
Paigeyy
I have a burn on my arm as well - anyone got any suggestions for that?

p.s. - sorry Beauvoir for using your thread

Posted 31 Aug 2011
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Paigeyy

I have a burn on my arm as well - anyone got any suggestions for that? p.s. - sorry Beauvoir for using your thread

Good luck mine hasn't gone, yet I had one on my hip where I STUPIDLY decided to catch a falling burning hot tray with my hip...THAT one is GONE!

Posted 31 Aug 2011
Paigeyy
I have a burn on my arm as well - anyone got any suggestions for that? p.s. - sorry Beauvoir for using your thread
It's OK, I'd like to know this as well.
Posted 31 Aug 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join