Mods and Togs evening out - Reminder!

Mods and Togs evening out - Reminder!

22 posts
27 Aug 2011
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures

It's tomorrow, and some really interesting folk have said they'll come, really looking forward to it.
Open to all, and a good chance to network, swap tips, and arrange shoots face to face.

http://www.emberinns.co.uk/themoretonhallburystedmunds/findus/ gives a map and telephone number.

Start about 7.00PM. 

Hope to see you there.
Posted 27 Aug 2011
Edited by ForumModerator 27 Aug 2011

Sorry mate, I'll be in that France tomorrow, so can't make it. I know I'm not actually a model, but I've heard this rumour that they apparently serve booze in pubs, which seemed like a good enough reason to show up, as well as just for general sh*ts and giggles.

Do another one soon! I promise to sit in the corner and be quiet, and not heckle... much.  
Posted 27 Aug 2011
Edited by AndromedaX 27 Aug 2011
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Oh bugger, and you're sooo good at wiggling into a crowded bar and getting served!

We'll go heavy on the giggles, less so the shits and save you a pint sized, big haired space for the next one.

And remember, the only french phrase you'll ever need when overseas.

'Le lapin est dans l'arbre, vous voyez? Un lapin. Vous ai dit!'

Safe journey GoffQueen.

Posted 27 Aug 2011
profilepictures

Oh bugger, and you're sooo good at wiggling into a crowded bar and getting served! We'll go heavy on the giggles, less so the shits and save you a pint sized, big haired space for the next one. And remember, the only french phrase you'll ever need when overseas. 'Le lapin est dans l'arbre, vous voyez? Un lapin. Vous ai dit!' Safe journey GoffQueen.

I am fluent in several languages as it happens... although only in conversations where mostly swearing is required.

Posted 27 Aug 2011
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Confirmed or rumoured attendee's are..........

kimmy99
Baxter1976
onebadpuppy
MelPet
SoxPhotography
jes
N_A_Photography
profilepictures
Jonluton
ChrisCobb
SerenDigital
kazstudio

Posted 27 Aug 2011
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
AndromedaX

I am fluent in several languages as it happens... although only in conversations where mostly swearing is required.

That will help............
Posted 27 Aug 2011
kimmy99
Model
kimmy99
I wont be able to make it.Im working till one,then i have a christening party till 4 and i cant get a lift to bury
Posted 27 Aug 2011
ChrisCobb
Photographer
ChrisCobb
Unfortunately you picked a day when I had a birthday 'do' to go to.

Hope it goes OK though

Posted 27 Aug 2011
Stibnite
Photographer
Stibnite
Will try and get over other, not sure what time I'll get there though. Don't you live next door to a pub in town
Posted 27 Aug 2011
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Dave, yes, but not sure what that's got to do with the price of fish?! I live but yards from mothercare but tend not to frequent the place!

Posted 27 Aug 2011
rod_m99
Photographer
rod_m99
And sorry, again, that we won't be able to make it. But we'll organise another in Cambridge soooon!

Posted 27 Aug 2011
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
No bother, looking forward to the Cambridge meet already :0)

Posted 27 Aug 2011
MelPet
Photographer
MelPet
If all goes well I will be there this evening, though a little later than the 19:00 meet up time as it will take me just over an hour to drive from home. One thought - I don't know any of you, so who should I be looking for, and where will you be at the venue?

Posted 28 Aug 2011
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Good thinking!

For anyone attending, mail me for my mobile, I'll be at home until at least 6.30, and should have net connection whislt at the venue if need be.

For the record, look for a tall bald bloke with a grey t and jeans, almost certainly drinking coke, or coffee!

Might be a good idea to bring a jacket or something peeps, theres a nice garden, but its hardly balmy out this way today!

neil

Posted 28 Aug 2011
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
A big thank you to all those who attnded this evening, good to meet you all, had a good time. We should do it again.
Posted 28 Aug 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join