Chaperone thingies

Chaperone thingies

11 posts
26 Aug 2011
twentytwenty
Photographer
twentytwenty
Don't know how easy it would be, but I am getting a tadge bored of reading chaperone threads.

Would it be possible to include a tick bow in peoples portfolio's, to show what models want to drag their relations along. or which Photographers will/will not accept them.
Posted 26 Aug 2011
Edited by twentytwenty 26 Aug 2011
emirose
Model
emirose
Really good idea
Posted 26 Aug 2011
jdtate101
Photographer
jdtate101
Agree, top idea.

Posted 26 Aug 2011
twentytwenty
Photographer
twentytwenty
It would be even better if I could spell Box.
Posted 26 Aug 2011
Lifescapes
Photographer
Lifescapes

Perhaps all we need is a 'Chaperones' category in the forums then those who want to indulge in Groundhog day can do, the rest of us can choose not to go there.
Posted 26 Aug 2011
Edited by Lifescapes 26 Aug 2011
Grez
Model
Grez
Good idea
Posted 26 Aug 2011
PUNKuate
Photographer
PUNKuate
Sometimes its not as straightforward as that tho. I think lots of people only allow female chaperones, or only accept chaperones for medical reasons. Or the model might bring them if you've got hardly any feedback, or only bring them if there isn't a studio owner about.

I think people should include their policy on it in their notes.

Posted 26 Aug 2011
mph
Photographer
mph
PUNKuate

Sometimes its not as straightforward as that tho. I think lots of people only allow female chaperones, or only accept chaperones for medical reasons. Or the model might bring them if you've got hardly any feedback, or only bring them if there isn't a studio owner about. I think people should include their policy on it in their notes.

Agreed frown

((though you could have a "maybe" option.) smiley
Posted 26 Aug 2011
mph
Agreed ((though you could have a "maybe" option.)
[YES] [NO] [DEPENDS ON ASSIGNMENT]
Posted 26 Aug 2011
Edited by Josh_Woodcock_Photography 26 Aug 2011
SimonFairclough
Photographer
SimonFairclough
Do people really read the notes or take notice of tick boxes?
Its just something we have to live with like the other two problems, no shows and perv-tographers, and sometimes these threads are amusing, well they seem to run for 20-30 pages at times......
Posted 26 Aug 2011
Edited by SimonFairclough 26 Aug 2011
mph
Photographer
mph
SimonFairclough

Do people really read the notes or take notice of tick boxes?
Its just something we have to live with like the other two problems, no shows and perv-tographers, and sometimes these threads are amusing, well they seem to run for 20-30 pages at times......

Well we could add a "Will not no-show" tick box for models and a "I am not a a perve" box for photographers perhaps? smiley
Posted 26 Aug 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join