London galleries, Saturday, Monday or Tuesday

London galleries, Saturday, Monday or Tuesday

6 posts
24 Aug 2011
SerenDigital
Photographer
SerenDigital
I'm planning to head to some of the London galleries and museums this bankholiday weekend. If anyone fancies seeing some things with me give me a shout!

Def want to see the vorticists at Tate Britain and Miro at Tate modern. There's a few contemporary photography exhobitions on too I think.

If the boyfriend doesn't come I can get someone accompanying me into these show's free since I have a Tate membership.

Posted 24 Aug 2011
eymc275
Photographer
eymc275
Ooooo… if it's Saturday then I'd be up for it.
Posted 24 Aug 2011
reserva89
Photographer
reserva89

Monday works for me
Posted 24 Aug 2011
Vas
Model
Vas
I vote Saturday!

Posted 24 Aug 2011
squodge
Photographer
squodge
Oooh a Saturday maybe!
Posted 24 Aug 2011
SerenDigital
Photographer
SerenDigital
Ok so, Saturday, 11am at the entrance to the Turbine Hall of the Tate Modern?

There are three photography exhibitions on at the moment, so we should get a good dose of it:

Photography: New Documentary Forms

Taryn Simon

Diane Arbus

I
t IS all contemporary photography, so I suggest if you're just going to whinge the whole time going "I DON'T GET IT" then maybe it's not the social for you...  However if you have an open mind and fancy some good debate in the pub over a late lunch then it should be a good day.

If people want to PM me with their mobile numbers if they intend on coming that would be cool, and I'll respond with mine.

Like I said the Miro exhibition is also on, so I was planning to catch that too.  I can only get one other person in on my membership though and it costs £16 otherwise, so I don't mind heading in at 10am with someone if there is someone else that really wants to see it.
Posted 26 Aug 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join