That publication called Vogue...

That publication called Vogue...

14 posts
12 Aug 2011
NMP
Photographer
NMP
I too have now joined some of the photographers on Purestorm and had an image accepted to their online gallery. As it was (and still is) my second attempt in a studio, that makes it especially pleasing (though you could say it's potentially set an impossibly high standard to maintain but I'll be happy to try...) On a slightly smaller note, I went out early one morning to take some pictures of the riot aftermath and got five images posted on The Telegraph's online gallery. They're not as dramatic as some of the images I'm sure you've seen, but I wasn't feel brave enough to be out at that time. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/uknews/8691148/London-riots-Telegraph-readers-photos-of-the-rioting-and-looted-areas-of-the-city.html?image=7 Not a bad week all in all. Now I just need a job
Posted 12 Aug 2011
Not bad mister!! Geddon son. Hope you get more accepted and the job hunt goes well. J x

Posted 12 Aug 2011
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Good on you!

Posted 12 Aug 2011
NMP
Photographer
NMP
Thank you very much Bailey
Posted 12 Aug 2011
Tibby
Model
Tibby
Great pic - well done
Posted 18 Aug 2011
Beautiful! x

Posted 18 Aug 2011
Congratulations!

Posted 18 Aug 2011
NMP
Photographer
NMP
Thanks folks. Had another one accepted this morning :
Posted 18 Aug 2011
Oh I love the latest photograph with the male model! good work

Posted 18 Aug 2011
Mimi_C
Model
Mimi_C
Well done!! That last image is awesome too
Posted 18 Aug 2011
NMP
Photographer
NMP
I didn't think it was neccessary to start a new thread but having worked with a model on here who has been on my favourite list for quite some time, shooting her on my birthday 48 hours ago, and it only being my fourth studio shoot, it was particularly pleasing to have one of the images accepted today.  I'm just on a high and feel like sharing  .

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Katie Green (well, what you can see of her): Picture three:

Posted 8 Dec 2011
all fantastic images and original,well done
Posted 8 Dec 2011
NMP
Photographer
NMP
Thank you very much Sharon
Posted 8 Dec 2011
ElieDervonte
Photographer
ElieDervonte
Fantastic news, i especially like the 2nd photo