Studio Lighting Workshop - 11th September - Cheshire

Studio Lighting Workshop - 11th September - Cheshire

15 posts
10 Aug 2011
j16studio
Studio
j16studio
Full Day Studio Workshop – Sunday 11th September - (10.30 am - 4.30 pm) - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE The first full day workshop at J16 studio (just off Junction 16 of the M6) will be a good overview of studio photography and will cover, high and low key lighting and it’s applications in: - Portraiture - Beauty - Lifestyle - Fashion - Boudoir There will be three superb models for the day and these will be detailed later, the make up and styling will done by Simply_Divine. There will be a maximum of 8 photographers and the charge for this is just £75 with a deposit of £25 payable in advance. These places are likely to go quickly 2 have already gone before this has been advertised. Please PM for payment details or any further information you may need. Thanks for looking Marc www.j16studio.co.uk
Posted 10 Aug 2011
Edited by j16studio 10 Aug 2011
tonygee
Photographer
tonygee
If you've been thinking about this, get it booked now, before all of the places go.

I can personally recommend any of Marc's training sessions or workshops,

cheeky
Posted 11 Aug 2011
j16studio
Studio
j16studio
There will be three excellent J16 Studio models for this workshop. As soon as each is confirmed I will posting a few images of them here, the first is Jade : PM me for booking details, or any questions. Marc
Posted 13 Aug 2011
Edited by j16studio 13 Aug 2011
Really Looking forward to Marc's J16 studio workshop day , He is a fantastic photographer and always a pleasure to work with. xxx
Posted 19 Aug 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
My first studio tutorials were given by Marc some years ago. If it wasn't for him I still wouldn't know what a ring flash or a nude model was Seriously though, Marc is an excellent teacher and his workshops are always jam packaged with useful stuff to know. Highly recommended.
Posted 20 Aug 2011
j16studio
Studio
j16studio
All three models are now confirmed for what will be a very informative & fun day. This is excellent model number two ..... Hazel ..... Places are still available so PM me for booking details, or any questions. Thanks Marc
Posted 30 Aug 2011
Really excited to work with you again! Looking froward to it Got amazing photos last time! Hazel
Posted 31 Aug 2011
j16studio
Studio
j16studio
Just a quick reminder if you have contacted me to hold you a place but haven't yet paid the deposit ...this isn't a booking I am afraid ........ Deposits have to be paid to secure places. The third models images will be posted shortly, but don't wait too long as there are only a few places left and we wouldn't want you to miss out Thanks Marc
Posted 1 Sep 2011
Looking forward to this! not long now. hmmmm what clothes will i have for this shoot..? Love the MUA aswell, was brilliant last time! Hazel
Posted 1 Sep 2011
simplydivine
Make Up Artist
simplydivine
Aww thanks Hazel!! I am looking forward to working with all the fab models again and Marc is an awesome tutor. I have worked with Marc for more years than I care to remember, and he produces great images, if you are starting out in photography, or even those with some expereince but want to learn some new skills and work with some fantastic models, or if you want to see the difference a professional MUA makes to an image then you need to book on this course. It is an intensive day, with only a few places for togs so everyone gets chance to get some great images. The above models all have examples of my work. It will be a great day at a great price. Look forward to seeing loads of new photographers on the 11th. Karen xx
Posted 2 Sep 2011
MarkDHoulton
Photographer
MarkDHoulton
This is going to be a good one !

I've been on several of Marc's workshops in the past, and every one has been great fun, and extremely useful.

Three great models, an excellent MUA, a friendly studio, and Marc's expert tuition............. you know it makes sense.

So don't just think about it, book it :>)

Cheers
Mark

Posted 3 Sep 2011
j16studio
Studio
j16studio
Yes really looking forward to working with Jade, Hazel & Dominique along with your usual magic Karen It is going to be one brilliant day with so many styles .... and the best news for those interested in coming along there are still places ... just PM me to book. Our third model is Donimique who will be doing portraiture, lifestyle and may be bueaty as well. As you can see from these images she can do all of these very well .... ! Looking forward to it
Posted 4 Sep 2011
Edited by j16studio 4 Sep 2011
tonygee
Photographer
tonygee
I am looking forward to this great day
A few places still left....get yourself booked in before they go!!!

Posted 6 Sep 2011
simplydivine
Make Up Artist
simplydivine
Will be a fun day, looking forward to seeing the beautiful models, and the togs too. There's still a couple of places left so book now to avoid disappointment, it is totally worth it, great value for money, you wouldn't get 3x models and an MUA plus expert tutition for the cost of this course. Come join us for a fab day!!!
Posted 8 Sep 2011
j16studio
Studio
j16studio
Very true Karen .... exceptional value ..... THREE excellent models, top professional make up and styling, well equipment creative studio space, my tuition time plus much behind the scenes planning for a highly informative and creative day ... even lunch and refreshments are included ...... there is also the opportunity to network with like minded photographers all for just £75 ! This Sunday is expected to be a cold & wet day, so why try and shoot outside when there is a studio you can go to where everything is organized for you, simply book in advance, and on the day bring your self and a camera and enjoy
Posted 8 Sep 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join