Love magazine does suspension bondage on Lara Stone...

Love magazine does suspension bondage on Lara Stone...

29 posts
3 Aug 2011
My love for Ms Stone has just increased x1000. (At least, I think that's Lara Stone dangling - I have awful facial recognition skills.) http://fashiongonerogue.com/lara-stone-mariacarla-boscono-kristen-mcmenamy-mert-marcus-love-6/ I love this editorial. LOVELOVELOVE. The magazine is well named. Must go buy it...
Posted 3 Aug 2011
Edited by Tansy_Blue 3 Aug 2011
lke
Photographer
lke
Got it at the weekend from WH Smiths - there is a god!!

Posted 3 Aug 2011
How much does it cost? I normally flick through fashion/art magazines thinking "this looks cool", then look at the price tag and go "err maybe not". Fashion Gone Rogue saves me.

Posted 3 Aug 2011
lke
Photographer
lke
Just looking - I think it is £6, hard to tell!

Posted 3 Aug 2011
That's not too much for such awesomesauce images. I will buy one on my way home from the doctor's today. While we're roughly on the topic, I have the same kind of snake as this: Sneaky's in Marie Claire! I'm so proud. <3
Posted 3 Aug 2011
Andy_B
Photographer
Andy_B
Great pictures.

I thought I recognised the rope work - and indeed it belongs to our very own Esinem.
Posted 3 Aug 2011
OMG thats crazy
Posted 3 Aug 2011
lke
Photographer
lke
Just looking - I think it is £6, hard to tell! For 30 pages by Solve Sundsbo - it's worth it for that alone - the rest is a bonus, and what a bonus!

Posted 3 Aug 2011
Andy_B
I thought I recognised the rope work - and indeed it belongs to our very own Esinem.
I was wondering who rigged it - thanks for the info!
Posted 3 Aug 2011
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
I often see Love magazine with 2 or 3 different covers. Is it just the cover that is different?

Posted 3 Aug 2011
tiinak
Model
tiinak
Cool I did my first suspension shoot this week.
Posted 3 Aug 2011
Isnt that kinda scary?

Newbie here lol

Posted 3 Aug 2011
Not if you trust the rigger. Rod MacDonald is the only one who's suspended me thus far - I googled him, ran a thorough reference check, and quizzed him about his training/experience beforehand. It was also the ONLY shoot I've ever had a chaperone on; if the experience freaked me out I wanted someone I knew to give me a hug. Bondage in general is all about trust IMO. Trust the rigger to know what (s)he's doing and to take care of you.
Posted 3 Aug 2011
wow.... that has made my morning complete. Thanks for sharing
Posted 4 Aug 2011
jadefinnecy

Isnt that kinda scary? Newbie here lol

I have been suspended a couple of times... it can be an amazing experience of you completely trust both the rope and the person in charge of the rope
Posted 4 Aug 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join