Post code search

Post code search

11 posts
28 July 2011
Matthew1988
Photographer
Matthew1988
Search by postcode eg LE for all Leicester based models, CV for Coventry based models.
Could go with a distance so all models within 10 miles, 20 etc.
Would help with deciding reasonable travel expenses and for people like me who are rubbish at geography.

Posted 28 July 2011
rod_m99
Photographer
rod_m99
+ 1

Posted 28 July 2011
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
Google Maps (or any satnav), calculates road distances.
Thetrainline gives rail fares.

However I would appreciate a better distance search than the current huge territories.

Posted 28 July 2011
mph
Photographer
mph
RupertRudd

Google Maps (or any satnav), calculates road distances. Thetrainline gives rail fares. However I would appreciate a better distance search than the current huge territories.

Does not help much mind you if the model quotes for example "Cheshire" only!
Posted 28 July 2011
Matthew1988
Photographer
Matthew1988
It may be a question of security but you don't need the full post code, just the first part will make things a lot easier.

Posted 28 July 2011
TMG
Photographer
TMG
+1

Posted 28 July 2011
I think that Matt or Mike said that they were working on something like this in the near future.

Posted 28 July 2011
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Presently the South West Region seems to be from Truro to Brighton then up to Reading and then accross to Gloucester - Which is some trek! (Over 400 miles) so anything smaller than that would help....

Posted 28 July 2011
originalturbo
Photographer
originalturbo
A post code search would be handy. A distance search always ignores things like rivers that add a few miles to the journey.

Posted 5 Sep 2011
Edited by originalturbo 5 Sep 2011
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Good idea, personal details wouldn't need to be shown, so long as the search can see the postcode. Would really help.

Posted 5 Sep 2011
Stonking good idea...especially down here in deepest Cornwall.cool
Posted 5 Sep 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join