***Unique Venue*** FINAL PLACES FOR GROUP SHOOT****JACUZZI***

***Unique Venue*** FINAL PLACES FOR GROUP SHOOT****JACUZZI***

4 posts
26 July 2011
Unique venue never been used before! The Venue is a "Nightclub" in Bedfordshire. Shoot will be 2nd Aug starting at 11am. I have 11 models confirmed and 4Mua's! There is 9 Shooting areas,including Boudoir's,Lounge's,Bar and Dance pool, Dance Floor and Dj Booth!And Full use of the large Jacuzzi and shower area. Theme is Lingerie/Swimwear and topless/nude. On this shoot you will need to bring your own lighting and can only use continual lighting ,natural light or your camera flash.this venue is also UV! Will be a 3 hour slot. Access is from 11am-2pm extra hours can be booked but have to be paid for!!! See what happens on the day!!!! Please Private Massage as i cant always reply to all feeds on the forum. *this will be a wishlist shoot so please let me know* Roxy x MODEL LIST UPDATE. nm kalasadi (nude) Sarah Widgley (topless) mm #1540803 Aurora Delefonte (lingerie/swimwear) mm #2229988 candystar (lingerie) mm #2247125 rebeccajoy (implied nude) Keali (lingerie) Haylee (lingerie) mm #2268468 lydia pettet (Glamour,topless) mm #1766916 tilly mustdo (Implied) mm #1766916 princess carly (topless, possible nude) mm #2229988 Candy star (lingerie) mm #696401 Tiana (Implied topless) Possibles- nm dangerous perfection Mua's= #2222097 Bim Hair Mua #1901751 Emma Hardware Antonietta Esposito Polly Mann Mua ***More to confirm*** Photographers are to issue a cd of at least 12 images to every model photographed within 14 days of event. Any items moved are to be replaced, and breakages paid for. £50 Payment to be made by paypal ,and will only be refunded if cancelled with 7 days notice prior to the shoot.
Posted 26 July 2011
wish i could have micelles for this!

Posted 26 July 2011
sorry meant modelled

Posted 26 July 2011
i only need Photographers no but will keep you in mind for the next one.xxxx

Posted 28 July 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join