Kingston Upon Thames

20 posts
16 July 2011
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
Any interesting model/photographer types fancy a meet up?

There was one in bracknell last time I popped down south but probably end up in kingston this time
Posted 16 July 2011
That's not far from my manor...I might pop in depending on the day.

Posted 17 July 2011
Bigfish3311
Photographer
Bigfish3311
Bracknell would be great for me. I live in Farnborough. But Kingston is do able.

Posted 17 July 2011
Freelanderjason
Photographer
Freelanderjason
I can do Kingston depending on what day/time it's arranged.

Posted 17 July 2011
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
well i'm going to be there monday to saturday, so if anyone can post the days that are good for them i'm happy to work round t'other peeps schedules?

Posted 17 July 2011
Edited by alexkidd 17 July 2011
im kingston
Posted 17 July 2011
reserva89
Photographer
reserva89
I'm not to far!

Posted 17 July 2011
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
tentatively speaking i'll say either wednesday or thursday at the fighting cocks in kingston between 5-8? it's their happy hour when it's not hellishly busy but has some people in and the drinks offers are on which is rarely a bad thing. http://www.the-fighting-cocks.co.uk/map/ anyone that can't make either of those days please say
Posted 17 July 2011
PhilWinterbourne
Photographer
PhilWinterbourne
My son's at Uni in Kingston - I could try to send him along in my place :P

Posted 18 July 2011
I'll be there with Alex
Posted 18 July 2011
il try n show me face

Posted 18 July 2011
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
ok due to seeming lack of objection to either date, i'll say thursday 5-8 if anyone fancies coming down, it's not like a bring your camera and show of your kit type affair, more of a meet up "hey you look nothing like your profile pic" affair
Posted 18 July 2011
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
this is tommorrow for anyone that's missed it, i've got long hair and a beard and i'll be sat with a girl with incredibly curly hair (ringlets)
Posted 20 July 2011
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
thanks to those that came rather enjoyed that
Posted 21 July 2011
LaurenceJPower
Photographer
LaurenceJPower
Alex

Great to meet up.

In addition to possibly changing the location, may I suggest that you put in the title the date and the magic word "drink" that might encourage more people to actually look at it and respond.

further to our conversation the applications that I use on my Android phone are

Photo tools which has dof calculator, blue and golden hour calculator, colour wheel, colour temperature chart etc.etc.

DoF calc just does DOF

Easy Release is the model release which allows an image to be attached, the form signed by the model and guardian if required, then the form is emailed wherever you want.

Finally Cashbook, this allows me to be on top of my expenses, nothing gets forgotten thus I can claim everything.

One application that I can't use ( it's mac only I understand) is a new one for people living in London. The program automatically request a refund from Transport for London (TFL) if you are delayed by more than 15 minutes due to tube problems, I guess TFL will be really cursing the developer.
Posted 21 July 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join