"enchanted " forest group shoot idea

"enchanted " forest group shoot idea

8 posts
1 July 2011
I have been trying to get a photographer to commit to a shoot at Puzzlewood in the forest of Dean for ages with no luck so I am opening up to any togs and models and MUA  who would be interested.

Puzzlewood is an amazing location it has a real enchanted look and that's why it has been used for a number TV dramas and films most recently Dr Who when it was invaded by weeping angels a series called Merlin and a yet to be released Hollywood film of Jack and giant killer.

see  http://www.puzzlewood.net/thewood.htm

It would ideally suit a mystical fairy like  theme and I have some nice dresses I want to use.

Please note they will not allow nudity because I have asked.

I would prefer to do this on a morning while the kids are still at school .
The wood is privately owned and charges £11 entry . There is parking a cafe,shop and toilets.

Its at Coleford in the forest of Dean and about 40 minuets drive from Gloucester. I may be able to pick people up
from the station .

Anyone interested please get back to me ASAP so we can arrange a date.

Posted 1 July 2011
Edited by catherinewilliams 1 July 2011
davefish
Photographer
davefish
I'm quite interested in this. I can try to get a MUA interested as well.
http://www.davefishphotography.co.uk/People/DDFX/The%20Vampire/index.html

Posted 1 July 2011
That would be great Dave ,especially with a MUA. Looks like you have a good imagination.

Anyone else interested in doing something creative? TFP by the way.

Posted 1 July 2011
I am previsionally saying this will be 21st July at 11am.
We need more people.!

If required I can pick people up from Glouceter station.

Posted 3 July 2011

Need more models for this. Anyone interested? Transort can be provided from Gloucester station if required or Hereford area.

Posted 17 July 2011
gwentman
Photographer
gwentman
Just having a look at their home page Catherine.
Where does the £11 admission fee come into it?

A very interesting place and worth exploring in its own right.

Mike.
Posted 18 July 2011
Sorry that was a mistake, its £ 4.50 l paid £ 11 for a years pass.Thats the admission for the whole day well worth it with or without a camera. Kids and adults never get bored.
gwentman
Just having a look at their home page Catherine. Where does the £11 admission fee come into it? A very interesting place and worth exploring in its own right. Mike.
Posted 18 July 2011
davefish
Photographer
davefish
Looking forward to this shoot
Posted 18 July 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join