Louis Vuitton Alma bag- Genuine- Sale or Swap

Louis Vuitton Alma bag- Genuine- Sale or Swap

9 posts
25 May 2011
River
Model
River
Hi All,

I'm looking to sell or swap my louis vuitton bag. It is genuine, real leather, with gold louis vuitton buttons/zippers and trademark logo printed into the inside pocket. There are a few small scuffs on the bottom and the stitching has come away on one of the two inside pockets, but can be fixed. Very expensive to buy brand new, I am looking for £50 ono or a chanel/paul's boutique bag as a swap.

Haven't taken pictures yet (will do gladly if you would like some), but for reference, the bag looks like this-
#0066cc">" class="fmImage" alt="" />

Also for sale, a body con, halterneck black, ruffled black silk dress (just above knee length). Very very elegant, worn once to a christmas ball. Size 8, bought from mousetrap for £60 but will accept £20 ono.
Posted 25 May 2011
Edited by River 25 May 2011
rach_89
Model
rach_89
have you got a receipt to show the lv bag is genuine? £50 great price if you do x

Posted 27 May 2011
River
Model
River
I don't Im afraid, but I have taken it into a few top brand handbag shops and have been told it is genuine, but no, Im afraid I have nothing to prove it
Posted 27 May 2011
noughtsandcrosses
Photographer
noughtsandcr..
Is there anything else you are looking to swap for or is it just bags?

Posted 28 May 2011
Is there something wrong with me for not liking Louis Vuitton when everybody else I seem to talk to about fashion brands is smitten away by the stuff? I just really dont like the LV pattern all over it, especially the colour one on the white bags. If it were a Mark Jacobs bag on offer I would be stalking you for it
Posted 28 May 2011
River
Model
River
noughtsandcrosses- It's bags really but it depends what else is on offer. Wild_rose- There's nothing wrong with you, its all personal taste Mark Jacob's bags are hot, I'd definatly swap this bag for one...
Posted 28 May 2011
River
Model
River
Still Available- Will take £40
Posted 13 June 2011
heidi01
Model
heidi01
please email me pics of both heidiclack01@aol.com thanks heidi x
Posted 13 June 2011
River