Group Shoot 5th and 6th July, nr Burton Upon Trent

Group Shoot 5th and 6th July, nr Burton Upon Trent

4 posts
15 May 2011
dolphinscuba
Photographer
dolphinscuba
We are organising a second group trip starting from Barton Turn Marina nr Burton Upon Trent on Tuesday 5th July. We will then be cruising along the Trent and Mersey Canal towards Willington, with numerous stops along the way. This will give you plenty of opportunity to photograph our attending models, the local wildlife or landscapes. Upon reaching willington there will be further opportunity for photography before the evenings BBQ. There will then be camping facilities for those wishing to spend the 2 days with us, or transport arranged to return day members to Barton. In the morning there will be opportunity for further photos to be taken at Willington before we head back towards Barton, again with plenty of photo opportunities. All food ond refreshments are included in the trip. Examples of photographs taken on last trip can be seen on my profile page. Please get in touch if you are interested in attending. Or visit our Facebook events page @ http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=174034339317541#!/event.php?eid=174034339317541
Posted 15 May 2011
Edited by dolphinscuba 15 May 2011
dolphinscuba
Photographer
dolphinscuba
We now only have 3 places left out of the 7 available.
So if you'd like to come with us on this trip then please get in touch soon to avoid disappointment.

Posted 25 May 2011
Edited by dolphinscuba 25 May 2011
dolphinscuba
Photographer
dolphinscuba
I still have a place (or 2) left on this group next week.
You can even come for just one of either of the two days.

both days inc. BBQ £100. or one day for £60

Posted 2 July 2011
dolphinscuba
Photographer
dolphinscuba
I would like to thank all of those who attended this shoot, without who it would not of been such a success.

In light of how much enjoyment everyone had (look at the comments on my profile page) we are planning some more group shoots for the end of August.

If you are interested please PM me.

Posted 20 July 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join