Who's logged in.

Who's logged in.

5 posts
15 May 2011
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
If those people who are logged in where catorgorised by area, how useful it would be compared to alphabetically, when trying to find a local model/photographer at short notice.

John
Posted 15 May 2011
Edited by Two_stops 15 May 2011
mph
Photographer
mph
Two_stops

If those people who are logged in where catorgorised by area, how useful it would be compared to alphabetically, when trying to find a local model/photographer at short notice.

John

Even more so if

1. They were actually logged in.
2. They answered messages.

smiley

Posted 15 May 2011
Gazz
Photographer
Gazz
Two_stops

John

First thing you'd have to do is teach models where they live!  I have my Casting Call filter set to "England - North West" only - about a third of the postings are from North West Yorkshire, North West London, North West Scotland - the list goes on!!
Posted 15 May 2011
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
mph

Even more so if

1. They were actually logged in.
2. They answered messages.

smiley

Still better than having to trawl through the online list at the moment, hoping you hit someone reasonably near that you can send a message to.

John
Posted 15 May 2011
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
Gazz

First thing you'd have to do is teach models where they live!  I have my Casting Call filter set to "England - North West" only - about a third of the postings are from North West Yorkshire, North West London, North West Scotland - the list goes on!!

Or redefine the area list to be more accurate.

John
Posted 15 May 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join