Question for personal trainers out there

Question for personal trainers out there

9 posts
14 May 2011
Vas
Model
Vas
Is there a social network similar to PS or MM for personal trainers?

I help run a martial arts club with my boyfriend, and we've just refurbished a personal training studio upstaira so other than places like gumtree and facebook, I was wondering where I can advertise it and actually hit the target audience?

Thanks!

Posted 14 May 2011
I'm sure there must be, there's a forum for pretty much anything you can imagine..

Posted 14 May 2011
Vas
Model
Vas
I thought so too, but google isn't really turning up much at all - only directories.

Posted 14 May 2011
Hi. My boyfriend is a personal trainer since 6 years now. Let me know if you need his help x
Posted 15 May 2011
http://www.myfitnessstudio.co.uk/forum/ this one any good? It's UK based as well..

Posted 15 May 2011
Vas
Model
Vas
AliceCat
http://www.myfitnessstudio.co.uk/forum/ this one any good? It's UK based as well..
Thanks Alice. The fitness studio that runs that website is actually a competitor so not the best place for us to advertise!
Posted 15 May 2011
matt
Photographer
matt
Vas

Is there a social network similar to PS or MM for personal trainers? I help run a martial arts club with my boyfriend, and we've just refurbished a personal training studio upstaira so other than places like gumtree and facebook, I was wondering where I can advertise it and actually hit the target audience? Thanks!

Sounds like there's a gap in the market then, you could start your own forum

Posted 15 May 2011
Vas
Model
Vas
matt
Sounds like there's a gap in the market then, you could start your own forum
Sounds like it!
Posted 15 May 2011
SerenDigital
Photographer
SerenDigital
Vas
Is there a social network similar to PS or MM for personal trainers? I help run a martial arts club with my boyfriend, and we've just refurbished a personal training studio upstaira so other than places like gumtree and facebook, I was wondering where I can advertise it and actually hit the target audience? Thanks!
Bodybuilding.com is a really great social network for personal trainers and people into gym based sports. Other than that - Facebook.
Posted 15 May 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join