Pubic hair - on male models ONLY

Pubic hair - on male models ONLY

46 posts
13 May 2011
desyek
Photographer
desyek
So, we've had all the discussions about what women prefer a man to look like etc but we've not really gotten down to the 'nitty gritty' - or, to coin a phrase, grabbed the topic by the short and curlies.

With this in mind, what do you find the most aesthetically pleasing?

Full bush? Shaven? Brazilian? Anything else?

Please feel free to share your ideas and thoughts:
Posted 13 May 2011
fizzy
Model
fizzy
Dyed ginger and styled into a heart.

Anything else is wrong morally. MORALLY. And probably unhygienic too.

Posted 13 May 2011
fizzy

And probably unhygienic too.

THIS.  Hair down there?  Ewwww, that's where cooties live
Posted 13 May 2011
desyek
Photographer
desyek
fizzy

Dyed ginger and styled into a heart. Anything else is wrong morally. MORALLY. And probably unhygienic too.

I see what you're saying but do you have a specific shade of ginger in mind?

I also understand the hygiene reasons, but surely as long as they're keeping it clean with soap and water...
Posted 13 May 2011
paulford
Photographer
paulford
Naaaa Swarfega,s the way, Gets anything clean!, think in the adult film industry they shave to make "it" look bigger.

Posted 13 May 2011
fizzy
Model
fizzy
desyek

I see what you're saying but do you have a specific shade of ginger in mind?

I also understand the hygiene reasons, but surely as long as they're keeping it clean with soap and water...

Only the ginger one from Girls Aloud shade of ginger.

And no, cleaning it like a normal body part will not do! I am a doctor of pubic hairology and there are evil tiny gerbils that make their home in pubic hair that is not heart-shaped and ginger. They leave their droppings, shed their fur and generally filth up the place.

Men: You must immediately shave your pubic hair into a heart and dye it ginger. Tiny pubic gerbils can happen to you too!
Posted 13 May 2011
desyek
Photographer
desyek
fizzy

Only the ginger one from Girls Aloud shade of ginger.

And no, cleaning it like a normal body part will not do! I am a doctor of pubic hairology and there are evil tiny gerbils that make their home in pubic hair that is not heart-shaped and ginger. They leave their droppings, shed their fur and generally filth up the place.

Men: You must immediately shave your pubic hair into a heart and dye it ginger. Tiny pubic gerbils can happen to you too!

Hmm, I use domestos 4 times a day...
Posted 13 May 2011
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
Q. How do you get rid of unwanted pubic hair?

A. Just spit it out.
Posted 13 May 2011
paulford
Photographer
paulford
Little known fact the only animal on earth not hunted for it,s fur is the pubic Hare.

Posted 13 May 2011
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
Not all pubic gerbils are evil. Some are just misguided and some are dyslexic. Many have been scarred by their experiences as chaperones. Their ringleader is called Prince Albert. Living largely below the meat line, they are usually vegetarian.

Posted 13 May 2011
Personally... I prefer to keep my sexual preferences to myself rather than post them on an open internet forum.. I will tell you on facebook lol
Posted 13 May 2011
fizzy
Model
fizzy
w4pictures

Not all pubic gerbils are evil. Some are just misguided and some are dyslexic. Many have been scarred by their experiences as chaperones. Their ringleader is called Prince Albert. Living largely below the meat line, they are usually vegetarian.

Clearly you have not shaven your pubic hair into a heart and dyed it ginger, allowing one of the evil little buggers to climb your body via the happy trail, scale the chest hair, clamber up your shoulder and climb into your ear. It's using your brain even now to make you spout its propaganda.
Posted 13 May 2011
Um, clearly my cocktail was stronger than I thought...wink
Posted 13 May 2011
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Artemis_D5

Um, clearly my cocktail was stronger than I thought...wink

That's exactly what this thread is about!
Posted 13 May 2011
desyek

That's exactly what this thread is about!

Damn, I knew I should have just said beer! surprise
Posted 13 May 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join