multiple recipients

multiple recipients

9 posts
4 May 2011
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops

Not sure how hard to implement for messages, but I believe would be a welcome feature.

John

Posted 4 May 2011
desyek
Photographer
desyek
I suppose it'd make 'blanket messaging' a hellova lot easier for those who do the copy and paste thing...

Posted 4 May 2011
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Two_stops

I believe would be a welcome feature.

What substances have you been taking John? Didn't you think before typing? That would just make it easier for the spammers to send out even more of their   'luv ur wrk hun - my r8s is...' messages.
Bob
Posted 4 May 2011
mph
Photographer
mph
NO!
Posted 4 May 2011
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
Easy peasy Bob, now who would want to spam? just report them the same as anything else.

Automatic suspension for anyone abusing it, simples.

Very time conserving for those with the need to relay messages to more than one recipient though.

John
Posted 4 May 2011
mph
Photographer
mph
Two_stops

Easy peasy Bob, now who would want to spam? just report them the same as anything else.

Automatic suspension for anyone abusing it, simples.

Very time conserving for those with the need to relay messages to more than one recipient though.

John

Assuming that they were using it to offer their modelling/photo services though would it be against the rules - or just annoying?
Posted 4 May 2011
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
mph

Assuming that they were using it to offer their modelling/photo services though would it be against the rules - or just annoying?

It wouldn't be any different from now, you would only receive one mail if they were spamming purestorm, but for those that have to keep several people in the loop for shoots it would make things a lot easier.

John
Posted 5 May 2011
dpbphotography
Photographer
dpbphotography
perhaps you could put a limit of 5 on it or something

Posted 5 May 2011
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Bob

That would just make it easier for the spammers to send out even more of their   'luv ur wrk hun - my r8s is...' messages.
Bob

Bob, you were the only one I sent it to
Posted 5 May 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join