Face shape + Hair style

Face shape + Hair style

11 posts
3 May 2011
River
Model
River
Wondering if any of you can help with this. I have never known what face shape I have, and have always found it difficult finding a hairstyle that suits me. I haven't had my hair actually styled for about a year (my mum usually just trims the ends!).
I'm looking to vamp myself up a bit and would like opinions!mail
Posted 3 May 2011
Jaymii
Model
Jaymii
Its not great But you could try new hairstyles out on Taaz.com =)

Posted 3 May 2011
I'd say you have a heart shaped face.

Posted 3 May 2011
Lisaliz
Model
Lisaliz
Eva_Giles

I'd say you have a heart shaped face.

I was about to say the same!

So you are lucky - there are many styles that would suit you. Long, either straight or with soft waves in the lower sections is good. Or maybe try a longish casual bob ala Ferne Cottton for something a bit more modern? You would also suit a pixie cut , if you were feeling very adventurous.
!
Posted 3 May 2011
River
Model
River
Ooh heart shape?! I wouldnt have thought that, but I wouldnt know Im looking to keep my hair long, but add some texture and volume at the crown. How can I achieve this?
Posted 3 May 2011
ajc07977
Photographer
ajc07977
You may want to 'vamp yourself up' a bit ...

... but IMHO you are in the ENVIABLE position of having slightly longer than shoulder length hair that can be either curly or straight.

Think twice before doing something drastic ! cheeky
Posted 3 May 2011
River
Model
River
I wasn't planning on doing anything drastic...Im not confident enough in myself to do that Just adding a bit of texture and volume is my main goal. I dont usually go to the hairdressers, so I need to save up my money. They all look so expensive
Posted 3 May 2011
http://www.channel4.com/4beauty/hairstyles/hair-ideas/face-shape here you go helps you work out your face shape once you have found out then go to hairstyles for your face shape and there's different hairstyle tips that compliment your face shape
Posted 3 May 2011
River
Model
River
Thankyouuuuuu
Posted 4 May 2011
hello i have long hair with my extensions in, to get volume in my hair i had some shorter layers cut in the top and gives it a bit more umphhhh x

Posted 6 June 2011
Hey, this all helpful stuff. Thanks xx
Posted 21 June 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join