The Kitty Committee Approval Thread

The Kitty Committee Approval Thread

12 posts
27 April 2011
otteypm
Photographer
otteypm
Seeing as everyone is coming up with ideas at the moment we need a panel to judge the validity of all of the ideas. The Kitty Committee is a non democratically elected panel of small felines who will judge your idea. They answer to no one, except The Batman. Feel free to post your idea, the kittens may or may not answer you depending if they are asleep or playing with a stuffed mouse. In all honesty the likelihood of them answering you between Thursday and Monday is slim as their captive human is not going to be anywhere near a computer, and kittens are shit at typing.

Posted 27 April 2011
BoudoirNE
Photographer
BoudoirNE
I laughed so much I think I wee'd a bit lol

Posted 27 April 2011
I wee'd lots
Posted 27 April 2011
otteypm
Photographer
otteypm
BoudoirNE

I laughed so much I think I wee'd a bit lol

Chrissie_Red

I wee'd lots

Kitty Approves, laughter is the best medicine. Unless you are a half eaten mouse, and wee'ing yourself gives you a nice warm feeling.....

Posted 27 April 2011
jimbo_kent
Photographer
jimbo_kent
Hahahahahahaha!! A shot in the arm given the tension on the threads recently!
Posted 27 April 2011
Vas
Model
Vas
I have nothing contructive to add - just had to share that pic
Posted 2 May 2011
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Oh powerful kitties, I have a dilemma.....

I'm hoping to buy new trainers next week. Do I spend my money on:
adidas with 3 stripes
OR
Cheapo with 4 stripes

Posted 2 May 2011
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
gerryquiff

Oh powerful kitties, I have a dilemma..... I'm hoping to buy new trainers next week. Do I spend my money on: adidas with 3 stripes OR Cheapo with 4 stripes

I'm not a kitty but feel I must point out that 2 pairs of cheapos for the price of one Adidas would give you 8 stripes. That's 8 against 3, although I'm not one for stripesmanship. However, to stay the coolest of all, add into the mix that bottle of snopake you haven't used since the rag and bone man took away your typewriter and those embarassing 4 stripes could become 3 (or 8, 6) and you could hold your head high in the playground once more and pass maths too (unlike me).

On a more serious note,luxury heated car seats give that feeling of having wet oneself on a cold morning. Would kitties advocate buying a cheaper car and just wetting the seats to keep the cold out in winter?
Posted 2 May 2011
otteypm
Photographer
otteypm
gerryquiff

Oh powerful kitties, I have a dilemma..... I'm hoping to buy new trainers next week. Do I spend my money on: adidas with 3 stripes OR Cheapo with 4 stripes

Lolcat says dogs are more suited to advise on trainers, shoes, and any other crap they can fit in their mouths. But Lolcat can only suggest one Brand of sportswear.....

Posted 3 May 2011
BoudoirNE
Photographer
BoudoirNE
I watch the Kitty's with interest
Posted 3 May 2011
otteypm
Photographer
otteypm
w4pictures

On a more serious note,luxury heated car seats give that feeling of having wet oneself on a cold morning. Would kitties advocate buying a cheaper car and just wetting the seats to keep the cold out in winter?

Kitties make every attempt to never get inside a car, cars take kitties to the vets. However the concept of a heated seat that a kitty could take from a human slave sounds appealing, so kitty advises the heated seat, but kitty will take measures to ensure the car never gets to the vets.

Posted 3 May 2011
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
otteypm

Lolcat says dogs are more suited to advise on trainers, shoes, and any other crap they can fit in their mouths. But Lolcat can only suggest one Brand of sportswear.....

Thank you Kitties.

Now that's another dilemma...........I do like stripes, BUT PUMA, I never though of them.  

Now I wonder if there is a TIGER brand that would combine the Puma ethos with a stripe effect.................................
Posted 3 May 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join