Newcastle Group Shoot

41 posts
24 April 2011
Star_Shots
Photographer
Star_Shots
After a successful "mini group shoot" last week, I've decided to organise another one. I had a couple of Purestorm models and photographers along and despite the mist at the coast we had a lot of fun and got some great images.

The plan is to have the next shoot on May 30th (Bank Holiday Monday) somewhere in the Newcastle/Northumberland/Durham area. This will be an outdoor shoot and although I have a couple of location suggestions I would like some more if anyone has any ideas.

Location needs to have a nice backdrop and be secluded.

Anyone interested please let me know, I have a few togs and models already interested in this but there's room for plenty more.

There are no costs involved so this is totally free and on a TFCD basis. 

Posted 24 April 2011
XR473D
Photographer
XR473D
sounds good would be interested

Posted 24 April 2011
nicholas_ainsley
Photographer
nicholas_ainsley
hi could possibly be interested in this would be interested to here who the other models are

Posted 24 April 2011
SamCorban
Photographer
SamCorban
Would be up for this - and location wise, anywhere you can get an ice cream from sounds good
Posted 24 April 2011
Star_Shots
Photographer
Star_Shots
Can't guarantee ice cream ! I have 7 photographers so far (not including anyone who's posted above) and 4 models. Jesmond Dene has been suggested but maybe somewhere a little more secluded would be benefitial to all.

Posted 25 April 2011
Maccroft
Photographer
Maccroft
Would have been interested in coming but busy that day.

Posted 25 April 2011
JayBanks
Photographer
JayBanks
I'm actually free and in the area for once, so I'd love to come along.

Posted 28 April 2011
im interested but i have to see if im free

Posted 28 April 2011
screaming_images
Photographer
screaming_images
oddly enought myself and the better half ( JuliaD ) on here are visiting my auntie in morpeth that weekend so maybe

Posted 1 May 2011
This sounds awesome my mums moving away on the 8th so it might be abit tough to get to, but I can make a go of it... The group shoot at the gentlemans bar was awesome
Posted 1 May 2011
SamCorban
Photographer
SamCorban
DarkRose

The group shoot at the gentlemans bar was awesome

You just wanted to take that giant bottle home with you!
Posted 1 May 2011
That is totally not the point sam... :P it was still awesome... Even if ash wouldn't let me on the poles either lol

Posted 1 May 2011
Mark_Time
Photographer
Mark_Time
I cant find Jesmond Dene's profile post a link please                                             surprise

I know its a place not a person I'm just Joking hence the smilies

Posted 1 May 2011
Sarge
Photographer
Sarge
Could be interested if not working (need to check my duties).
Can we see some photos from the last one please?

Posted 1 May 2011
Star_Shots
Photographer
Star_Shots
Sarge

Could be interested if not working (need to check my duties). Can we see some photos from the last one please?

The main theme seemed to be the bike that a tog kindly brought along and posted on the beach.  See my main profile photo.

Posted 1 May 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join