Reasonable priced makeup to cover tattoos

Reasonable priced makeup to cover tattoos

8 posts
22 April 2011
I'm looking for a not to expensive makeup to cover the small tattoo on my ankle that would last more than 6 hours.

Thanks x
Posted 22 April 2011
Araneae
Model
Araneae
Kat Von D has made a range of foundations and concealers for tattoos, but you can only get them in france and USA from Sephora, or ebay.  Its about £20-£30 so its not cheap.
Dermablend do some cover kits, but they're not cheap either.
Sorry hope this helps.
Posted 26 April 2011
Pemdora
Model
Pemdora
Photoshop! ttyl Px
Posted 3 May 2011
Pemdora

Photoshop! ttyl Px

lol photoshop is great, but not in real life, for when your attending job interviews,

Posted 3 May 2011
Hi argos do a kit I cannot remember whats its called atm however it should be still on their site its particually for any scars or tattoos. I think it was around £20-30 and contains contents and instructions with it, think you mix your own foundation.. accroding to you skin colour. Hope that helps.

Posted 5 June 2011
Mimi_C
Model
Mimi_C
Mac have a concealer that I use it will last but you need fixing powder and need to build the layers. If your tattoo is only small it should be fine If it's in your ankle though can you just wear tights or something? Much easier
Posted 5 June 2011
Sorry the interview i was attending was for Cabin Crew, and they have strict dress code. And Flesh coloured tights is one of them.
Ryan air how ever will not alow any form of makeup covering tattoos. if its not hidden easily by the uniform then its a visible tattoo. Personally i think there rules suck as if its covered by makeup then i dont see the problem. Anyway only got 20minutes of the interview along with 15 other girls when we were told to leave. leaving around 5 girls left to continue interview.

So now is the time i regret having my crappy ankle tattoo done. lol
Posted 5 June 2011
have you tried extras the sell camoflage make up for like £2.50 upwards dont know how good it is but at that price even if its crap its not a big loss of money
ratsx

Posted 5 June 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join