Sat 23rd April - LONDON meetup

Sat 23rd April - LONDON meetup

9 posts
19 April 2011
squodge
Photographer
squodge
Hi All, this Saturday is St. George's Day, but we're also long overdue a London meetup. So I'm just put some feelers out there to see how many of you might want to come out on a Saturday afternoon, grab a few beers, get some dinner at a cheap & cheerful diner, then more beers?

I'll suggest as a starting point that we meet at Moon Under Water in Leicester: http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/show.shtml/14/Moon_Under_Water/Leicester_Square. If you prefer somewhere else, or you know of a great pub/bar, then let us know.

And as a starting time, how's about 5pm? Early enough to beat the evening crowds, and that'll give us roughly 2-3 hours to get tanked up before grabbing dinner treats.

~ squodge ~
Posted 19 April 2011
Ely
Model
Ely
Well, I will be along of course! Should be fun! I'll be ready for a drink and some food after shopping! :P

Posted 19 April 2011
squodge
Photographer
squodge
No interest peeps? I guess everyone's got plans for Easter. Will have to be another time, I suppose.
Posted 20 April 2011
Paul_Tooth
Photographer
Paul_Tooth
Well I could have been interested in this, but looks like it is a no go now
Posted 20 April 2011
squodge
Photographer
squodge
Well, ideally we'd get a nice group of us all coming out, but I'm guessing that the Easter weekend has a lot to do with it!!

Posted 20 April 2011
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
I would but am away at Easter. How about May?

Posted 20 April 2011
Ely
Model
Ely
Its only wednesday! Talk about defeatist attitude! Hahaa...

Posted 20 April 2011
pontius584
Photographer
pontius584
squodge

No interest peeps? I guess everyone's got plans for Easter. Will have to be another time, I suppose.

Come to the Pathway one in Chester instead, Jason!

Pete

Posted 20 April 2011
otteypm
Photographer
otteypm
London? That's got to be about a million billion miles from where I live
Posted 20 April 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join