Eye makeup

9 posts
2 Nov 2007

What type of eye makeup do you use for your shoots, and do you have any pics. (I dont want over the top just eyeliner round the eyes tips etC)

Would be appreciated.

Posted 2 Nov 2007
Hiya,

Make up wise i tend to use maxfactor colour match foundation dabbed on with a sponge, benefit boi-ng concealer, then brush over with a powder with a large brush. A good base helps the tog when it comes to touching up the pics as they dont have to do as much. Put it on a lot thicker than you would day to day, means the flash doesn't wash you out!

Eye liner i use the new maxfactor felt tip style pen, you get a lot more control with it. I like the coloured pencils for eyecolour.

Hope this helps!

Posted 4 Nov 2007
Hiya,

Make up wise i tend to use maxfactor colour match foundation dabbed on with a sponge, benefit boi-ng concealer, then brush over with a powder with a large brush. A good base helps the tog when it comes to touching up the pics as they dont have to do as much. Put it on a lot thicker than you would day to day, means the flash doesn't wash you out!

Eye liner i use the new maxfactor felt tip style pen, you get a lot more control with it. I like the coloured pencils for eyecolour.

Hope this helps!

Posted 4 Nov 2007

I LOVE BENEFIT BOI-OING! Sorry for shouting but it is THE best concealer ever. Worth the money (£15).

x

Posted 14 Nov 2007
i have to agree.Its great for hiding those dark circles

Posted 16 Nov 2007
yeh the benefit one is good
Posted 30 Nov 2007

Hi Where can I buy the concealer?

Thanks  happy1

Posted 17 Dec 2007
Chosin
Model
Chosin