Forum messages

6 posts
14 April 2011
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Has the code for the forum message box changed in the last 24 hours?All I'm getting is a ~20 character x 3 line box to enter my text into. Furthermore I've got no buttons to click on for formatting option & adding links etc.

Posted 14 April 2011
Edited by RedChecker 14 April 2011
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
This problem's still happening when I quote or edit using Firefox 3.6.16 This is what it looks like:
Posted 16 April 2011
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
RedChecker

This problem's still happening when I quote or edit using Firefox 3.6.16 This is what it looks like:

I reported this problem back in Feb. See http://www.purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx?id=197781

It was fixed by Matt on Feb 16.

----

Hi Peter

There seems to have been an update on Firefox that has caused this issue with a number of people, yet mine seems to be okay. I've attempted to put in a fix so can you try it now and see if it is okay

Thanks
Matt

----

Subsequently I have upgraded to Firefox 4 and this problem does not seem to affect the latest version of Firefox.
Posted 16 April 2011
Edited by tarmoo 16 April 2011
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Thanks.

EDIT : And it worked.
Posted 16 April 2011
Edited by RedChecker 16 April 2011
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
I still get this sometimes in Safari on my iPhone, but I DO get the buttons. I also get it when I try to reply to PMs.

Update: Actually I've found just switching the iPhone completely off and starting it again fixes this problem.
Posted 17 April 2011
Edited by HowardJ 18 April 2011
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
I'm getting this problem again when replying to PMs and I'm using Firefox 4.0.1 (latest)
Posted 4 May 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join