boobs jobs in belgium

boobs jobs in belgium

44 posts
12 April 2011
hi everyone i recently been enquiring about another breast enlargement as want to go slightly bigger, i was talking to a friend the other day and she is going to belgium for her breast enlargement the cost is around 1700 which is over 3000 cheaper than the uk... does anyone know of anyone that has had breast enlargements abroad if so what happened etc...

Thoughts please
Posted 12 April 2011
InPartnership
Photographer
InPartnershi..
Has the football season just started?

Posted 12 April 2011
pm'd you x

Posted 12 April 2011
thanks hun... football season????

Posted 12 April 2011
InPartnership
Photographer
InPartnershi..
Yes football season - boob jobs often look like footballs have been implanted and there seem to be a lot of posts about boob jobs. I totally accept that this is a complete generalisation and I also accept that I have probably seen boob jobs and never realised it. However, wanting to pay the cheapest price to have artificial items thrust under the skin with minimal scarring strikes me as somewhat of a false economy.

Feel totally free to ignore me though as I am extremely tired and grumpy from too much work!

Posted 12 April 2011
yeah ignore him, its grumpy man day everywhere today!!

Posted 12 April 2011
I accept your comments but that is why i am asking for advise as surely it seems mad to spend nearly 5000 on something that could cost 3000 cheaper!!! From what i am hearing tho all the comments are very positive about belgium clinics, thanks ashley great talking to you xx
Posted 12 April 2011
InPartnership
Photographer
InPartnershi..
I'll do both for £700 thus saving you even more

Posted 12 April 2011
5000 for a boob job?? where the hell have u been looking lol i really wouldnt advise goin abroad for a boob job as so many botch jobs have come from it with so many prolems, would u hire a cowboy to do ur roof? most people want a job done properly, includin boobs, last i saw boob jobs here in the uk were between 3000-3700 depending on which company u choose, and the boobs look a damn sight better done here than abroad where its done cheaper, with the cheapness comes tackyness and a messy job done.

Posted 12 April 2011
mmm i agree to disagree, i had mine to in the uk and i am extremely happy and wouldnt have gone elsewhere, however there is one company in belgium i have seen A LOT of girls visit and all come out with good boob jobs, No problems after some even been back for work on other parts of there body time and time again.

Posted 12 April 2011
continuum
Photographer
continuum
Ashlea Louise is correct. The best boob job I've ever seen (on a very successful glamour / adult model) was done in Belgium. So convincing that I didn't even realise they were fake (gawd knows where the scars were).

In Belgium they seem to understand that a pair of inflated footballs such as you often see  done in this country is NOT the aim.

Having said that, I've seen some bad work done in Poland too. Top marks to Belgium though, and for any problems it's closer on the Eurostar than some parts of the UK.

Posted 12 April 2011
csphotography
Photographer
csphotograph..
Why are you so het up on going abroad. You can get crap here too. Don't forget you live in ripoff Britain but more expensive doesn't mean better. Just do your research and not just here.
Having said that I wouldn't go to a back street in Mexico to have it done.

Posted 12 April 2011
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Two points!!

1. If you have the work done in Belgium and there are follow up problems, the NHS will not want to know.

2. The issue of footballs. All implants grow a capsule. That is unavoidable. The football look will inevitably come as the capsule contracts. The smallest area for a given volume is a sphere. The capsule contracts to squeeze the implant into a sphere. That is what makes them look like footballs.

Implants are now UNFASHIONABLE in the glamour industry. Many photographers will not shoot you if you have implants.

Posted 12 April 2011
Graham1970
Photographer
Graham1970
I personally think that natural boobs are best.
I am aware that for years the glamour and adult industries have, to my mind, pushed girls into having boob jobs done to get on.
In an artistic sense, do the girls with obviously fake boobs get as much work these days?

Posted 12 April 2011
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Graham1970

I personally think that natural boobs are best. I am aware that for years the glamour and adult industries have, to my mind, pushed girls into having boob jobs done to get on. In an artistic sense, do the girls with obviously fake boobs get as much work these days?

She wasn't asking for your opinion on breast englargement!
Posted 14 April 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join