Chester Networking Day / Group Shoot Sunday 24th April

Chester Networking Day / Group Shoot Sunday 24th April

60 posts
10 April 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
EASTER BUNNIES WANTED!  the 24th is Easter Sunday, so come along for some Easter fun and frolics. Please note it will be starting at 1 pm and partying on until late. Let me know if you are interested. Venue is the usual place in Chester - address on my profile page cheeky
Posted 10 April 2011
pontius584
Photographer
pontius584
I'll be there for some of the usual frolics! If it's starting at 1pm are we having lunch at Wetherspoons instead of breakfast?

Pete

Posted 10 April 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
pontius584

I'll be there for some of the usual frolics! If it's starting at 1pm are we having lunch at Wetherspoons instead of breakfast? Pete

We can still do breakfast or lunch cheeky It's just that there is something else going on in the studio between 11 and 1 - but it doesn't need my presence necessarily. Last year on Easter Sunday we managed to get a good party going later in the evening, so I don't think the time is a bad thing.
Posted 10 April 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Where is everyone? I know it's a little while off, but please let me know if you are interested in coming. There'll be chocolate
Posted 12 April 2011
Kizer
Photographer
Kizer
I might attend this depends if any models decide to go not much fun using other togs? Come on easter bunnies wanted. Steve
Posted 14 April 2011
Edited by Kizer 14 April 2011
JGPhotography
Photographer
JGPhotography
I'm there! Red wine is the way forward I think that day, with a day off to follow.
I'm interested in Wetherspoons finest food before we kick off too - meet 11:30 for brunch?

Posted 15 April 2011
Deevamedia
Photographer
Deevamedia
I may pop along to say hello on the day for a teeny bit, I'm on a shoot hiatus after my car rolled down the roodee carpark into another parked car yesterday afternoon whilst parked up mind!! the only sort of accident that could happen to me eh! So it depends if I'm a) recovered enough & b) still have enough money left after paying out for car damage, for the train fare in
Posted 15 April 2011
May show my face

Posted 15 April 2011
Edited by CloudySkye 15 April 2011
Ely
Model
Ely
HEY HEY!! Well, I am meant totally undecided as to what I am going to be doing around then, depends whats happening with bookings and shizzle.

Let me have a look and sort something that way for fri and sat maybe?

Its the offer of a party and chocolate that are swinging it for me! haha is there going to be cherry ale and cake? Can we make that happen? Pleeeeeease??

Posted 15 April 2011
Ohh this sounds interesting...
What normally goes on a networking day ?
Is it generally just mixing with photographers and other models ?

Posted 15 April 2011
halo1509
Photographer
halo1509
Hi guys

I am new to Chester and would like to pop by and say hi.

Is it a social or should I be bringing my kit?

Where is the meet up point?

Cheers

Trev

Posted 15 April 2011
Ely
Model
Ely
Meet up, network, do some shooting and generally have a blast! :P Everyones welcome, they always let me back... Good fun, the best networking day about, so get down and say hi, everyones lovely, and occassionally one or two may pertake in an alcoholic beverage!
Posted 15 April 2011
Sounds good to me, Definitely up for it, may be quite shy at first though !!
Posted 15 April 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Ely

HEY HEY!! Well, I am meant totally undecided as to what I am going to be doing around then, depends whats happening with bookings and shizzle. Let me have a look and sort something that way for fri and sat maybe? Its the offer of a party and chocolate that are swinging it for me! haha is there going to be cherry ale and cake? Can we make that happen? Pleeeeeease??

Cherry ale is a definite Ely - and hugs of course cheeky Love you xxxxx
Posted 15 April 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Laauurreenn

Ohh this sounds interesting... What normally goes on a networking day ? Is it generally just mixing with photographers and other models ?

Hey, you will be more than welcome. It's a great day and you're right that you'll mix with photographers, maybe organise shoots and do a bit of shooting on the day. Usually turns into a bit of a party later on if you're up to it. Hopefully see you here cheeky Also don't be shy, there's always new models at these events and they never feel intimidated once they are here and they have a really good time. Colin x
Posted 15 April 2011
Edited by expressionbox 15 April 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join