Tan?

5 posts
3 April 2011
Hey,

Now I don't want a fake tan, or to use sunbeds, or to have lots of white marks all over my body...

So how do I go about getting a nice - natural - looking tan? I don't want to be overly dark, just a natural 'glow' will do. I have anemia and I'm whiter than white at the moment, to the point where people keep asking me if I am ill. I usually tan very easily in the summer and get white marks so last summer I avoided the sun all I could for modelling.

I don't want to avoid the sun altogether this year, but I would like a glow. Anything you lovely people can recommend? I'm sick of looking ill!

Posted 3 April 2011
Have you tried Johnsons holiday skin? Its a moisterizer with a hint of fake tan, it gradually builds a nice glow with no patches. I swear by it Hope this helps Lou x
Posted 3 April 2011
Yeah johnsons is nice.

There is an over night version. Builds a really gradual tan while you sleep, so its alot more difficult to get obvious streaks.
Eva

Posted 3 April 2011
Ooh thank you! I will give it a whirl. My mum actually swears by Johnsons,but it looks quite patchy on her, then again she does seem to whack it on about ten times a day.

Thanks!

Posted 4 April 2011
I've started using St Tropez Gradual moisturising tan, it's like the Johnson's stuff, But i find it very natural and not as patchy as what i first though it would bet. It is £14 but worth it, Not sure if they do a light to medium, as I'm using the medium to dark.

Posted 4 April 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join