Chunky dangling necklaces and bangles?

Chunky dangling necklaces and bangles?

11 posts
2 April 2011
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Where's the best place to buy some cheapish nice looking colourful chunky necklaces and bangles?

Thanks

Posted 2 April 2011
Edited by HowardJ 2 April 2011
flashman
Photographer
flashman
Some of the 99p shops have a selection or charity shops

Posted 2 April 2011
PRIMARK! i have even been known to wear the odd item on a night out but shhhhhhh
Posted 2 April 2011
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Ok now I'm scared!

Last time I went wandering in primark looking for y front style pants in the lingerie dept I got some very odd looks for some reason

It's an intimidating place for us men!!!

I might have to get 3 mates to come in with me for support

Posted 2 April 2011
flashman
Photographer
flashman
Where is your nearest. I know someone who would love to feel the frillies and he wouldn't want paying either
Posted 2 April 2011
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
flashman
Where is your nearest. I know someone who would love to feel the frillies and he wouldn't want paying either
Ok this for the oversharing
Posted 2 April 2011
Posted 2 April 2011
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Don't you hate the auto correct feature on the iPhone?

It was supposed to say thanks for the oversharing

I'm off to primark send rescue party ( I may be stuck between the bra and knicker sections ) if not back in 2 hrs

Posted 2 April 2011
Edited by HowardJ 2 April 2011
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
I survived the hell that is Primark on a Saturday afternoon and have returned with some bangles and dangly necklaces all for a tenner.
Posted 2 April 2011
thisisharmony
Photographer
thisisharmony

if you're ever looking again i'd recommend either:

Ebay

or 

Etsy

Posted 2 April 2011
Edited by thisisharmony 2 April 2011
I regularly look in my local Claire's, but don't buy straight away wait until they have their £5 bag sales or just a sale, these items are normally shifted within a month.
Poundland  have a carousel of reasonably good items.
I would like to relate an incident to nicker's and bra departments.
I had a partner who had a bigggggg problem obtaining the correct size bra's  34GG. the only place she could get then was a large department store that is no longer with us. The local store didn't have any but reserved them in the nearest store 80 miles away but only for 24 hours.
I wasn't pleased as I had been working all night, but we went. having got there it was huge and I wasn't  tramping round so I sat on an arm chair outside the fitting room.
The next thing I rememberer was a large security guard manhandling me up and saying I think you had better leave sir. I have been watching you I know you fell asleep but there are a number of ladies that don't know this and don't like you sitting outside the fitting room.
Am I the only man to be thrown out of a lingerie department for not looking.
Posted 17 May 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join