Free model shoot and open day at Village Studios in Bexley

Free model shoot and open day at Village Studios in Bexley

16 posts
30 March 2011
Hello all,

We are offering a free shoot at our new studio in Bexley village to raise awareness to local photographers and models in our area. We're looking to run model days and creative lighting courses in the future too in addition to our current rental otions so if you're interested or just fancy a free shoot with a cup of tea please feel free to drop by on the 16th of April between 2 and 5 in the afternoon. All of our contact details and address can be found on our site - www.village-studios.com

All comments and suggestions are warmly welcomed.

Jon Cook.

Posted 30 March 2011
Afternoon all,

We have our model and hairstylist all booked for the 16th of this month - please feel free to come along. There is no catch - it's FREE!!!!

Posted 6 April 2011
ShadowDreamer
Photographer
ShadowDreamer
I'll be there (but I'll bring my own diet pepsi, if that's okay!)

Posted 6 April 2011
Great!!! I think we could stretch to some diet pepsi....!!

Posted 6 April 2011
doug_hampshire
Photographer
doug_hampshire
Village_Studios
Afternoon all, We have our model and hairstylist all booked for the 16th of this month - please feel free to come along. There is no catch - it's FREE!!!!
Are you going to tell us who they are?
Posted 6 April 2011
djwilby
Photographer
djwilby
I might try and come along.
You're pretty close as the crow flies - but I will have to drive over the bridge!
Posted 6 April 2011
doug_hampshire
Are you going to tell us who they are?
I will indeed! It's Emma Willis - she's on here as Emma_Willis THe Hair and MUA is Hannah, she's not on here am afraid.
Posted 6 April 2011
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Village_Studios

I will indeed! It's Emma Willis - she's on here as Emma_Willis THe Hair and MUA is Hannah, she's not on here am afraid.

See http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=emjay6
Posted 6 April 2011
Afternoon all,

Numbers are picking up nicley for our FREE model shoot, but we still have space so please feel free to come along!!

Jon at Village Studios

Posted 8 April 2011
RonA
Photographer
RonA

I live in Bexleyheath area Jon so, if I'm not dragged off to Bluewater or some other place by my other half, I'll pop-in and at least say Hello!

Ron 

Posted 8 April 2011
Brilliant!! Fingers crossed you make it Ron!

Posted 9 April 2011
Brilliant!! Fingers crossed you make it Ron!

Posted 9 April 2011
Afternoon all,

Hope you're all getting a chance to enjoy the lovely weather. We still have room on Sat at our open day if people would like to come along and shoot our model Emma for FREE!!!!

Jon.

Posted 11 April 2011
Evening all, Very happy to say we had a brilliant turn out on Saturday at our open day!!!! We will be running future events including lighting training, workshops and model days - watch this space for good stuff coming up!!! Thanks to all those who came and supported us - it really is appreciated!! Jon.
Posted 18 April 2011
Hello all,

Hope you're all enjoying the sun!!? We happy to say we will be running a model day on the 15th of May with Emma http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=emjay6

We're going to be selling eight one hour slots for £55 each. For your £55 you get an hour with Emma, full use of the studio and lights and a hair/MUA. These are limited to upto four togs per session if you'd like to share with a friend.

If you're interested these are on a first come basis so please message me and we'll book you in!!

Jon.

Posted 27 April 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join