Main profile image should only feature one model

Main profile image should only feature one model

11 posts
28 March 2011
crispy
Photographer
crispy
Is there a chance that models could be advised that the main image on their profile should only feature one model?  Themselves!

The number of models who have a duo image as their main image  is quite surprising.  It's sometimes quite a disappointment that the better looking model is not the profile owner.  OK, I'm only joking on that part!

But, a simple text addendum added to when you're asked to select your main image would mostly suffice, would it not?  Obviously aimed at models.

Chris 
Posted 28 March 2011
But surley if u look through their profile they have more pics of themselves, well i presume they do anayway lol

Posted 28 March 2011
Scarecrow
Photographer
Scarecrow
Possibly, but when you hover over someone's user name, it's their main profile image that is shown. Or myabe it's a ploy by models to get someone to look through their profile; entice them in with a main profile image with someone who may or may not be worth doing a shoot with!
Posted 28 March 2011
crispy
Photographer
crispy
chilli_pepper

But surley if u look through their profile they have more pics of themselves, well i presume they do anayway lol

Errr, your main profile shot is a letterbox shot of your eyes.  Not much of a seller, is it?

If a model wants all her profile shots to be duo one than that's fine by me:  Sample  I can guess she's not the bloke!

@ Scarecrow:  Yes, yes, yes!!!  emoticon

Chris
Posted 28 March 2011
whicker
Photographer
whicker
Remember, some models are using this site to host their portfolio, and in some cases may simply want to have an image as their main one because they like it. It does need to be a "seller", as not everyone is here soley to get paid work. If a model wants to have an image of her with someone else, thats her choice.
Posted 28 March 2011
crispy
Errr, your main profile shot is a letterbox shot of your eyes.  Not much of a seller, is it? If a model wants all her profile shots to be duo one than that's fine by me:  Sample  I can guess she's not the bloke! LOL, im not gr8 with this site yet still trying to work it out, i have tried changing the eye pic, as that is what i put on here before i had done any shoots, but i cant, and trust me ive tried, but i cant figure out how to change it but hey ho im sure i will figure it out lol @ Scarecrow:  Yes, yes, yes!!!  Chris
Posted 28 March 2011
i did actually pue text down not that lol

what i said rather than all of what is above, is : LOL, im not gr8 with this site yet still trying to work it out, i have tried changing the eye pic, as that is what i put on here before i had done any shoots, but i cant, and trust me ive tried, but i cant figure out how to change it

Posted 28 March 2011
jimbojetset
Photographer
jimbojetset
emoticon

Play nice Crispy
Posted 28 March 2011
chilli_pepper

i did actually pue text down not that lol what i said rather than all of what is above, is : LOL, im not gr8 with this site yet still trying to work it out, i have tried changing the eye pic, as that is what i put on here before i had done any shoots, but i cant, and trust me ive tried, but i cant figure out how to change it

On the main header click on Images, the pick which one you want to be your main image and click the Edit button underneath it. That brings up the edit section for the image where under the copyright and nudity rating boxes there is a box you can tick that says `make this the main image`

But, staying on topic, I agree, the main image should be the one just of the model whose profile it is. 
Posted 28 March 2011
thanks all for helping me figure out how to change a poxy picture, i will get on it tomorrow....please no more messages i know now lol but again thanks for helping xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted 28 March 2011
just realised my last post sounds quite snotty, not how i meant it to sound, just wanted to say thanks for everone who helped
Posted 28 March 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join