Chester Networking Day / Group Shoot Sunday 27th March

Chester Networking Day / Group Shoot Sunday 27th March

55 posts
21 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
This is our normal networking day, so please don't confuse it with the Red Nose event, which was yesterday emoticon

Hopefully see the usual crowd and some new faces.
Posted 21 March 2011
SJWalton
Photographer
SJWalton
So what time does the event start? Is there a cost, I haven't done group shoots before.

Thanks

Posted 21 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
SJWalton

So what time does the event start? Is there a cost, I haven't done group shoots before. Thanks

Hey Stephen,
 I'll give you the low down when I see you on Wednesday emoticon 

Cheers, Colin
Posted 21 March 2011
celtic_iron
Photographer
celtic_iron
I should be able to make this Would be great to get a few shots if someone wants to be nice to a newbie
Posted 21 March 2011
Impulse
Photographer
Impulse
I am off to Santa Pod, will try & pop in afterwards

Posted 21 March 2011
Deevamedia
Photographer
Deevamedia
I'll have to there in spirit this time!; off for the drawing mayhem that is Dr sketchy's North Wales 'oop in Prestaytn.

Posted 21 March 2011
madala
Photographer
madala
I am in Birmingham Friday evening, Aberystwyth for a location shoot on Saturday. I am currently negotiating a Friday afternoon shoot in Evesham. Sunday will probably be spent recovering.

Posted 21 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
celtic_iron

I should be able to make this Would be great to get a few shots if someone wants to be nice to a newbie

Hi Peter, you will be more than welcome emoticon
Posted 23 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Deevamedia

I'll have to there in spirit this time!; off for the drawing mayhem that is Dr sketchy's North Wales 'oop in Prestaytn.

Have fun at the Sketchy thingy emoticon x
Posted 23 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
madala

I am in Birmingham Friday evening, Aberystwyth for a location shoot on Saturday. I am currently negotiating a Friday afternoon shoot in Evesham. Sunday will probably be spent recovering.

Don't wear yourself out Ron and have a pleasant day of rest emoticon
Posted 23 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
We've got a few models signed up off list. Anyone else coming?

Posted 23 March 2011
Rob_Owen
Photographer
Rob_Owen
Hey Colin, I'll almost certainly come along (assuming work doesn't drag me kicking and screaming back to Birmingham)

Posted 23 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Rob_Owen

Hey Colin, I'll almost certainly come along (assuming work doesn't drag me kicking and screaming back to Birmingham)

It will be great to see you Rob.

By the way everyone, are we doing the new tradition and meeting for breakfast first ? emoticon
Posted 23 March 2011
ElyDean
Photographer
ElyDean
Don't think I will be back from London and able to get over this time guys, gutted! Had fun shooting at the red nose event though! No calling me nekkid ely on my new profile though! I'll be there to shoot, pose and do hair make up and styling next time, definitely! Dont have too much fun without me now xxxxxx
Posted 23 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
ElyDean

Don't think I will be back from London and able to get over this time guys, gutted! Had fun shooting at the red nose event though! No calling me nekkid ely on my new profile though! I'll be there to shoot, pose and do hair make up and styling next time, definitely! Dont have too much fun without me now xxxxxx

Ely!!!!!!!! Stormtrooper Dave has left a load of stuff for you - cluttering up the studio, so you've got to come. Plus you've left your cardigan. No more excuses emoticon
Posted 23 March 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join