Tfp/Tfcd

8 posts
15 March 2011
wendyanne
Make Up Artist
wendyanne
Whats a reasonable amount of time to wait for pics from photo shoots?

Posted 15 March 2011
Usually you discuss this before the shoot, and more often than not in my experience it's been 2-4 weeks.

Posted 15 March 2011
Mimi_C
Model
Mimi_C
2 weeks.
Usually it's at least a month+ though. You can discuss it before shoots until you're blue in the face but really you'll just get them when you get them :/

Posted 15 March 2011
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozz..
with me... it is 48 hours Max for a dozen of pictures edited.
I normally e-mail them mid res and post the DVD full res soon after.....

Posted 15 March 2011
wendyanne
Make Up Artist
wendyanne
Thanx guys for taking the time to answer.I guess i need to be more forward in my approach to TF work,and definately need to try and agree a time frame with the photographer.I appreciate they are busy editing numerous shoots they have been working on.Its just frustrating when you have put in the work,sometimes on set for up to 6hrs doing multiple hair and make-up changes without even expenses being offered so not only are you out of pocket and worked for free,you dont even have some nice images to show for it.I have been waiting 3wks so far from one tog,will have to give a reminder for my pics x

Posted 19 March 2011
Venustas
Photographer
Venustas
Really think an extra feedback/review option should be there "how long did it take to recieve the TF images?" to name and shame these jokers who take months to send a couple of images.. crist whats it take to do an index print image, email it then edit the models chosen X many photos?

Posted 19 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbo..
I hope it's not me Wendy? I do have some photos for you at the moment, but I see you so often I never bother posting them to you. Also, I do give you something towards covering your costs even for TF shoots. So, I don't think it's me xx
Posted 19 March 2011
wendyanne
Make Up Artist
wendyanne
No Colin its definately not you.You have always looked after me,and i never stress about getting photos from you as i do see you so often,and you are brilliant helping me out with my travel costs.I just wanted to know in general how long you should wait for pics when doing Tf as i have some outstanding from other Tf work and didnt want to seem pushy and mither for them if i hadent given the tog enough reasonable time to get them too me x
Posted 19 March 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join