Can a South Central area be created

Can a South Central area be created

4 posts
14 March 2011
flashman
Photographer
flashman
Is it possible to create a new casting area for central southern England. It would make it a lot easier for posters and those answering, if instead of SE or SW there were a SW, SC and SE.

Posted 14 March 2011
Rus_Turner
Photographer
Rus_Turner
+1

Posted 15 April 2011
crispy
Photographer
crispy
flashman

Is it possible to create a new casting area for central southern England. It would make it a lot easier for posters and those answering, if instead of SE or SW there were a SW, SC and SE.

It's not as easy as that.

For a start, you haven't suggested which counties would be in this 'Central Southern England'.

I live 900m over the Hampshire border in Surrey.  I'm 3.5 miles from the Berkshire border.  The M25 is only about 12 miles up the road...

So, am I in the south or the south-east?

Chris
Posted 18 April 2011
kirkschwarz
Photographer
kirkschwarz
crispy

It's not as easy as that.

For a start, you haven't suggested which counties would be in this 'Central Southern England'.

I live 900m over the Hampshire border in Surrey.  I'm 3.5 miles from the Berkshire border.  The M25 is only about 12 miles up the road...

So, am I in the south or the south-east?

Chris

Same here, but not down south...  I live on the border of Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire and Lincolnshire and had to choose one for my profile to appear in...  

Maybe instead of creating new regions you could incorporate an option where you can choose multiple regions for your profile to appear in on both searches and casting calls?
Posted 18 April 2011
Edited by kirkschwarz 18 April 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join