Sat 26th Feb, London meetup

11 posts
21 Feb 2011
squodge
Photographer
squodge
Is anyone interested in meeting up this Saturday, 26th Feb (in London)? We could do an early one, something like 5pm, which could avoid clashing with people's existing plans for a night out or night in.

If so, how about Moon Under the Water in Leicester Square at 5pm? A few beers, and those of us who are feeling peckish later on could grab a bite to eat in a nearby eaterie. If there's enough interest, I might be tempted to bake some cakes.

~ squodge ~
Posted 21 Feb 2011
I'd have been interested but I'd have had to leave about 8 to get home at a decent time. I've got a shoot in the morning so I'd have been free from about 2pm so could have come. Let me know of any future ones though please Mr. Squodgey
Posted 21 Feb 2011
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
Yes, I'm up for it if I'm not working.

Posted 21 Feb 2011
squodge
Photographer
squodge
No other takes? Come on, let's get more faces to names, have some great nosh in Central London (Wagamama's maybe - something for everyone there), and a few drinks to start your evening!
Posted 22 Feb 2011
djwilby
Photographer
djwilby
I would like to come along to one of these meetups, but Saturday is too short notice and I already have plans.
Please let me know about the next one!

Darren
Posted 22 Feb 2011
squodge
Photographer
squodge
Not enough interest, so this will have to be postponed for another time.
Posted 25 Feb 2011
engineer1
Photographer
engineer1
I'd be keen to come along, thought about posing another date?

Regards

Darren

Posted 8 March 2011
TravellingToast
Photographer
TravellingToast
Hey Squodge, im keen for meeting up on another day time. I actually didnt see this one in time so whoops my bad! I'm busy on the 18th and 20th and 26th but otherwise ok

Posted 8 March 2011
squodge
Photographer
squodge
I'll organise another one once I've had a good look in my diary. But for the time being, those of you in London who are free on Sunday 13th March, come to the Red Nose modelling day. Details are on that thread. You get to meet me, the one and only squodge! And you also get to meet the 2 King Street bunch which includes me, Nicole Cooling, Ray Liu, and Eddie Cheng (eymc275). And apparently Ely spelt wrong will be making an appearance too Quirky, take the Monday off work, come and frolic with me and Ely at the weekend!! ~ squodge ~
Posted 8 March 2011
Freelanderjason
Photographer
Freelanderjason
This is the first time I've seen this post (I must need glasses!!)...I'd be very interested in the next organised event
Posted 8 March 2011
squodge

I'll organise another one once I've had a good look in my diary. But for the time being, those of you in London who are free on Sunday 13th March, come to the Red Nose modelling day. Details are on that thread. You get to meet me, the one and only squodge! And you also get to meet the 2 King Street bunch which includes me, Nicole Cooling, Ray Liu, and Eddie Cheng (eymc275). And apparently Ely spelt wrong will be making an appearance too Quirky, take the Monday off work, come and frolic with me and Ely at the weekend!! ~ squodge ~

Unfortunately my love, I may be working as a teaching assistant next Monday so I cannot take it off . Or I would cuz I miss yous!
Posted 8 March 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join