55 posts
19 Feb 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames

Event Co-ordinator:
  Ely   Send PM        Studio:  Truedefinition    Send PM

Event Date:
  Saturday 12th March 2011   12.30pm to 5.30pm.

Event Location:

Truedefinition Photographic
Unit 3a Hallam Mill
Hallam Street
STOCKPORT
Cheshire
SK2 6PT
www.truedefinition.co.uk

Event Details:

Hallam Mill will be opening its doors and hosting the  RED NOSE MEGA NUDE SHOOT . So far we have NINE confirmed models who are willing to give up there Saturday afternoons and help raise some cash for the PURESTORM RED NOSE APPEAL. There will be no more than 3 photographers per Model, they will all be posing up to ART NUDE.

This is a great chance for photographers to work with all of the models and to do some networking and maybe pick up some tips. The cost for each Photographer is only £25 -  all the money (less paypal%) will be going to the Appeal.

This needs to be strictly first come first served basis as numbers need to be limited, so to avoid dissapointment book early. Inbox Truedefinition for payment details.

TEN GREAT MODELS FOR £25  FOR 5 HOURS IN THE STUDIO    BARGAIN OF THE DECADE!

The Ten Magnificent Models:

willow13

Kayleigh85

Ely

Latvia

MichelaScott

Zara25

Emzibaybee

Kieraminx

Kayleigh_kisses

misty_model

Any other models who are interested and can get to Stockport, (lifts may be available) on the day please inbox Truedefinition or Ely

Any photographers who would like to come please inbox Truedefinition for payment details.

It will be a great opportunity for networking and to check out the Studio........you may even get some good pics..........and its all for a good cause... emoticon
Posted 19 Feb 2011
Edited by MikeJames 12 March 2011
garth01
Photographer
garth01
Great idea and cause.Will the format for the day be three photographers per model for an hour then all change?(goes off to check diary.)

Posted 28 Feb 2011
Ely
Model
Ely
CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS EVENT!!! It is going to be amazing
Posted 28 Feb 2011
Posted 2 March 2011
jayesseff
Photographer
jayesseff
Wish I was going to be around for it. Have a great day.

Posted 2 March 2011
Ely
Model
Ely
Misty will be joining us also which makes TEN models!!! 

Only 4 places left now people!! emoticon
Posted 3 March 2011
garth01

Great idea and cause.Will the format for the day be three photographers per model for an hour then all change?(goes off to check diary.)

Yes Garth, no more than 3 photographers to a model (or 2) ....everytime the music stops (say 45mins) , change location and model....

Posted 3 March 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
I have now added Misty to the list.

Having worked with her last Friday, I can personally recommend her. emoticon She is as mad as a hatter but gives 100%.

Mike

Togs, keep your lenses safe! emoticon
Posted 3 March 2011
Edited by MikeJames 5 March 2011

Thanks to the lucky 18 who have booked, and apologies to all those who have missed out....
Posted 4 March 2011
RayLiu
Photographer
RayLiu
Good work guys Here's wishing all a great day next Saturday
Posted 4 March 2011
MikeJames

I have now added Misty to the list.

Having worked with her last Friday, I can personally recommend her. emoticon She is as mad as a hatter but gives 100%.

Mike

Togs, keep your lenses safe! emoticon

HA HA Cheers Mike emoticon

Really looking forward to this, I'm so pleased to see so many people getting involved for a good cause. Me and my pole like this muchly. emoticon

Posted 4 March 2011
Edited by MikeJames 5 March 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
misty_model

HA HA Cheers Mike emoticon

Really looking forward to this, I'm so pleased to see so many people getting involved for a good cause. Me and my pole like this muchly. emoticon

Oops, I have just noticed I missed the 'y' off your name. emoticon (now corrected)

PS Just received ransom note for the lens! All will be revealed soon! emoticon
Posted 5 March 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
Here a are couple of Purestorm Red Nose Avatars to show your support and help spread the word.

These are already the correct size. Simply right click the avatar of your choice and save to your PC. Then simply click on 'Edit Forum Profile'. Then click on 'Browse' and select the avatar and click on save. Job done.

This link will take you straight to the page to edit your from profile. You can even add your support by using your forum signature.

http://www.purestorm.com/forum/editprofile.aspx

Any problems just shout out.

Mike
Posted 7 March 2011
Thanks...

Posted 7 March 2011
Ely
Model
Ely
Nice one Mike! Looks like we are going to be raising lots with all these events!
Posted 7 March 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join