Unit 1 Exe Units
Cofton Road
Marsh Barton Trading Estate
EXETER
Devon
EX2 8QW
www.swstudios.co.uk

Event Details:

Ian has very kindly donated his superb studio facilities for Purestorm's Red Nose project.

All the details are currently being finalised but it is expected to have an early session and a late session.  People are of course welcome to attend both sessions.

Please keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Any models or photographers who want to be involved, please reply to this thread or send a PM to Ian.

Posted 19 Feb 2011
Edited by MikeJames 5 March 2011
kflashm
Photographer
kflashm
Hi Ian : put me down for the day please :  )

Posted 5 March 2011
screaming_images
Photographer
screaming_images
Wonder what Ians planning have to ask tommorow when im at the studio

on a seperate note Ian, Jeremy and the Swstudios have twice previously let me use the studios for charity events and are again tommorow, where we are shooting part of the 2012 charity sci fi calendar,
so I for one will be supporting this event and hope a few more do.

Posted 5 March 2011
Geminiphotographic
Photographer
Geminiphotographic
Hi Ian

Please add me to the list, hope to be there all day.

Regards Paul
Posted 5 March 2011
Cladius
Photographer
Cladius
HI Ian, Could you add me to the list as well.

Regards geoff

Posted 6 March 2011
Shoot times are going to be in 2 sessions.... Midday - 4pm and 5pm-9pm.... Cost per photographer is £30 for either session or £50 for both(thanks for the advice Mike ) and ALL of the proceeds are going to Red Nose Day..... ANY Models and Photographers interested in attending(apart from already mentioned above) please add to the thread...
Posted 6 March 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
Here a are couple of Purestorm Red Nose Avatars to show your support and help spread the word.

These are already the correct size. Simply right click the avatar of your choice and save to your PC. Then simply click on 'Edit Forum Profile'. Then click on 'Browse' and select the avatar and click on save. Job done.

This link will take you straight to the page to edit your from profile. You can even add your support by using your forum signature.

http://www.purestorm.com/forum/editprofile.aspx

Any problems just shout out.

Mike
Posted 7 March 2011
Picmaster
Photographer
Picmaster
Hi,

Would be interested in coming along to the midday session. Can you put me on the list.

Andy
Posted 7 March 2011
What sort of time would the late session be?

Posted 7 March 2011
lady_galaxy92

What sort of time would the late session be?

Late session will be from 5pm-9pm... although we're happy for it to run a bit longer if models are ok with that emoticon
Posted 7 March 2011
screaming_images
Photographer
screaming_images
both myself and julia ( JuliaD on here ) will be attending the day time shoot 12 to 4 pm

Posted 7 March 2011
South_West_Studios
Late session will be from 5pm-9pm... although we're happy for it to run a bit longer if models are ok with that
I wouldn't be able to get to Exeter til half 6 ish, and would have no idea how to get there from the station
Posted 7 March 2011
Geminiphotographic
Photographer
Geminiphotographic
Hi Ian Please make my session 12-4pm Regards Paul
Posted 7 March 2011
Cladius
Photographer
Cladius
Hi Ian, Make mine the 12 to 4.00 session as well. geoff

Posted 8 March 2011
Quick update.... upto 6 models confirmed now But we still want more... we want the studios bursting at the seams.... of course we're assuming we're not going to get any no-shows... especially as it for RED NOSE DAY!!!
Posted 8 March 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join