Event Date:
  Friday 18th March 2011

Event Location:

Old Broadcasting House
Woodhouse Lane
Leeds
LS2 9EN

Event Details:

Networking and casual shoot at Old Broadcasting House in Leeds. For everyone wishing to come the suggested donation is £10 on the door but if you wish to give more to the cause please do, come to meet other local people, take a few pictures and otherwise have a good time for a good cause.

The room is booked from 4:30pm to 7:30pm and we can hit up a pub afterwards depending on peoples preference.

Updates from AesirRey to follow when attendees are confirmed.

Any pictures in the space booked however will have to be of a clothed nature, so no higher than fashion levels.

Thanks

Geoff 
(AesirRey)
Posted 19 Feb 2011
Edited by MikeJames 1 March 2011
AesirRey
Photographer
AesirRey
Thanks for getting this one up Mike, I have a bit of an idea who's coming so if anyone else can let me know I'll keep a list running.

Posted 3 March 2011
Ian1980
Photographer
Ian1980
Count me in....

I'll be there.

Ian

Posted 4 March 2011
As you know I'll be there but I will have to leave after so no pub for me
Posted 4 March 2011
bamfordphotography
Photographer
bamfordphotography
hi there

i will come for deffo if still on.

pub after for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol.

Posted 4 March 2011
Zeitgeist
Photographer
Zeitgeist
I'm working til 11pm that day but defo up for pub later if you're still out?!

Posted 4 March 2011
bamfordphotography

hi there i will come for deffo if still on. pub after for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol.

Alright for some, no need to rub it in! Lol.
Posted 5 March 2011
AesirRey
Photographer
AesirRey
Glad to hear a few people are interested. I won't myself be able to stay too late as I will be needing to get back to Halifax after two days shooting.

Would anyone have any objection to me inviting my friends from Leeds Met Photosoc along, my thinking is more the merrier but I thought I would check.

Posted 6 March 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
Here a are couple of Purestorm Red Nose Avatars to show your support and help spread the word.

These are already the correct size. Simply right click the avatar of your choice and save to your PC. Then simply click on 'Edit Forum Profile'. Then click on 'Browse' and select the avatar and click on save. Job done.

This link will take you straight to the page to edit your from profile. You can even add your support by using your forum signature.

http://www.purestorm.com/forum/editprofile.aspx

Any problems just shout out.

Mike
Posted 7 March 2011
Not a problem with me . Shamelessly bumping the thread up here, surely there must be more interest!
Posted 9 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
I'm hoping folks will turn a blind eye to the bumping. Anyway I hope all goes well for you guys on Friday.

Posted 14 March 2011
Quirkybutcute

Not a problem with me . Shamelessly bumping the thread up here, surely there must be more interest!

Ive only just seen it damn it emoticon
Is there one planned for Hull or York or have i missed those too?

Posted 14 March 2011
SamCorban
Photographer
SamCorban
So, erm, how many people are going to be there?

Posted 14 March 2011
I can come ^_^ But unsure whether I can stay too long at the pub later on though
Posted 15 March 2011
AesirRey
Photographer
AesirRey
Well there's a prospective list of about 20 folk of one stripe or another coming. It will hopefully be a good laugh.

Oh and anyone who has a nose please bring it with you as I don't have any yet and I'm not sure I'm going to have time to get any.

Posted 15 March 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join