Official Red Nose Event: Edinburgh Saturday 19th March">Official Red Nose Event:

Official Red Nose Event: Edinburgh Saturday 19th March

15 posts
19 Feb 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames

Event Co-ordinator:
    xoxvickyxox           Send PM                                    Studio:   Knightshade

Event Date:
  Saturday 19th March      9.30am to 5.30pm

Event Location:

Knightshades Photography
1a Cooperative Buildings
Young Street
West Calder

Lothian
EH55  8EG
www.knightshadesphotography.co.uk

Event Details:

Depending on how many models and photographers we get
interested/involved there will be timed slots made for photographers
and there models..
photographers donate £20 minimum to shoot 3 to 4 models..
photographers are also asked to work on a TFP(time for print) or TFCD(time for cd) basis so that models and MUA's get a few images on there portfolio..
red noses will be suppled to use at shoot and models will also get make-up done for shoot too this will be fashion only shoots.

Update:

This Purestorm Red Nose charity photo shoot has been extended to include Sunday 20th March, all photographers are welcome whatever your skill level.
This is your big chance to shoot real models in a professional studio.
Entry Minimum of £20 all proceeds go to Purestorm's Red Nose fund.

Posted 19 Feb 2011
Edited by MikeJames 12 March 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
Here a are couple of Purestorm Red Nose Avatars to show your support and help spread the word.

These are already the correct size. Simply right click the avatar of your choice and save to your PC. Then simply click on 'Edit Forum Profile'. Then click on 'Browse' and select the avatar and click on save. Job done.

This link will take you straight to the page to edit your from profile. You can even add your support by using your forum signature.

http://www.purestorm.com/forum/editprofile.aspx

Any problems just shout out.

Mike
Posted 9 March 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
Original post now updated.

Please note that these details are subject to confirmation.

Mike
Posted 10 March 2011
John H
Photographer
John H
Well i certainly hope to be able to make this event on confirmation of date and timing john
Posted 10 March 2011
still got space for more photographers and models get in touch people
Posted 10 March 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
Opening post now updated.  emoticon

Come on mods and togs, get involved! emoticon

Mike
Posted 12 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
I'm hoping folks will turn a blind eye to the bumping. Anyway I hope all goes well for you guys on Saturday

Posted 14 March 2011
expressionbox

I'm hoping folks will turn a blind eye to the bumping. Anyway I hope all goes well for you guys on Saturday

what do you mean by bumping??

Posted 15 March 2011
Bumping for Red Nose Day Give us ya dosh!!! and support your local RED NOSE DAY Event
Posted 15 March 2011
Right!!! It's now OFFICIALLY Red Nose Day So this is probably the final bump from me.... BUT, go and find the nearest local Red Nose Event to you... And get ya backside down there, shoot some good looking models and SUPPORT A Bleedin' Good Cause...by digging deep in your pockets... Don't sit there thinking.... Well I can't really be arsed, I'm sure somebody else will go.... 'cos we all know that if everybody thought that way then FA would get done.... So don't think about doing it or put it off.... Go and firkin do it... And MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY !!! (rant over)
Posted 18 March 2011
Come on down....

Yeah, I know it's raining enough to make you think about building an ark.... but get yourselves out of that nice warm comfy chair.... because there's thousands who DON'T have a warm comfy chair... and that's what today is all about!!!

So put one foot in front of the other and get down to your local Red Nose Day event and do your bit... even if it's only to pop in and say hello, have a drink and a chat and drop some of the loose change into the pot.... because there's people who don't have any loose change...so give them yours... TODAY!!!

and good luck with everybody's events today and over the next few days
Posted 18 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
I hope you have a brilliant event today. I've got my fingers crossed
Posted 19 March 2011
thanks everyone any last min people wanting to still come down today to our event all details are on here this is all in name of a good cause to. lets have some fun get outta bed and pose for the cam if you would like to come along just do it we will look forward to seeing you
Posted 19 March 2011
ldphotos
Photographer
ldphotos
Hi all. Will swing in about an hour or so.

Posted 19 March 2011
hopefully see everyone tomorrow

thank you al very much and be sure to come along tomorrow as well and make your donations there will be a donation box what ever you can afford stick it in that box

for those who cant make it or would like to donate via there credit cards etc this is the link for the website.. it is safe!!!

http://my.rednoseday.com/purestorm

Simply press sponsor me fill your details in and be sure to tell martin or myself tomorrow that u have already left a donaton.. photographers are still asked to donate £20 everyone else please donate something at least

thank you!!

need models and photographers WE HAVE MUA'S
Posted 19 March 2011
Edited by MikeJames 19 March 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join