Update for the Glasgow studio event

DP Studios
Kinning Park 
Glasgow.

Sunday 13th March

Shooting times 
Group A  11am - 2pm
Group B  3pm - 6pm

We’ve secured the services of 7 semi-professional and professional fashion models for our shoot, at clothed fashion level.
We’ve also secured hair stylists and MUAs to prepare models for their shooting sessions.

This years Red Nose Tee-shirts have been designed by Vivien Westwood.  Models will be dressed to reflect Vivien’s styling.

Limited photographer shooting sessions are available at a cost of £20 for a 3 hour session.(further details available on request)
 All funds will be donated to Red Nose Day charity.

#ff0000;">Please contact DPStudio to book with 'RED NOSE PHOTOGRAPHER' in the mail title.
#ff0000;">
Semi-professional fashion
5’7” 
Size 6/8

5’7”
Size 8

Experienced dancer
5’7”
Size 8

Professional fashion
5’8”
Size 8

Experienced amateur fashion
5’6”
Size 6/8

5’7”
Size 6/8

5’7”
Size 6/8

#ff0000;">Photographer places are limited

#ff0000;">Please contact DPStudio to book with 'RED NOSE PHOTOGRAPHER' in the mail title.

Posted 28 Feb 2011
Edited by MikeJames 10 March 2011
gmcphotography
Photographer
gmcphotography
I'll pm you Gerry. This looks like a great opportunity and above all a chance to contribute to a great cause.

cheers

Gordon

Posted 4 March 2011
Mark_Time
Photographer
Mark_Time
I am starting to work on an Edinburgh event too and have semi secured a Studio and gathered some interest from THIS designer. So onwards and upwords and I hope to be able to confirm a date and who is attending cost ECT very soon.
Posted 4 March 2011
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Nice to have you on board Gordon. I'm sure your contribution will be appreciated.
Thanks for your support for this event.
Gerry
Posted 5 March 2011
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Mark_Time

I am starting to work on an Edinburgh event too and have semi secured a Studio and gathered some interest from THIS designer. So onwards and upwords and I hope to be able to confirm a date and who is attending cost ECT very soon.

Well done Ian, for gathering a magnificent  designer and also for putting in the work to co-ordinate another Scottish event.
Good luck.
Remember I'm just a phone call away if you think I can help in any way. 
Gerry

Posted 5 March 2011
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
We've another Model on board:

Professional Fashion
5'8"
Size 8

We've also secured the services of designer nicci.n to dress the models,reflecting the style of Vivien Westwood.

The models will have accessories by Riptinka

#ff0000;">Please PM DPStudio me if you wish to shoot at this event.

#ff0000;">Limited places are still available
Posted 6 March 2011
Edited by MikeJames 10 March 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
Here a are couple of Purestorm Red Nose Avatars to show your support and help spread the word.

These are already the correct size. Simply right click the avatar of your choice and save to your PC. Then simply click on 'Edit Forum Profile'. Then click on 'Browse' and select the avatar and click on save. Job done.

This link will take you straight to the page to edit your from profile. You can even add your support by using your forum signature.

http://www.purestorm.com/forum/editprofile.aspx

Any problems just shout out.

Mike
Posted 7 March 2011
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
I'd like to give a big thank you to everyone that helped make today's Glasgow event a great success: A big thank you to the models for their prettiness, hard work and patience. (and silliness with red noses) MUAs for their hard work and expertise. nicci.n for dressing the models in her fabulous clothing collections . Stuart Dreghorn at DP Studios for handing over his studio to us. Adele Robertson at G2E events for selecting and organising the wonderful models, including herself. The studio staff for their hard work ensuring the event ran smoothly. and finally............... The photographers for dipping into their wallets (and purses) and ensuring all the hard work was worth it. Mike, Matt, and all the background staff on here for the base to organise such an event. is it too early to start planning the next one
Posted 14 March 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join