Official Red Nose Event: Stockport Friday 18th March">Official Red Nose Event:

Official Red Nose Event: Stockport Friday 18th March

20 posts
19 Feb 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames

Event Co-ordinator:
  Ely    Send Message                           Studio:  iansstudio     Send Message

Event Date:
  Friday 18th March 2011      7pm onwards.

Event Location:
Ian's Studio
Woodbank Works
Turncroft Lane
Offerton
STOCKPORT
Greater Manchester
SK1 4AR
www.ians-studio.co.uk

Event Details:

#c00000;">Red Nose Night at the studio

The event will be on Friday 18th March 2011 any time after 7.00pm.

Ely and two other models (Latvia and one other) will be at the studio.  The theme for the shoot will be red and white (in keeping with Red Nose Day).

The last set in the shoot will see the models in a staged shaving foam pie fight.

Minimum donation of £20.00 to Comic Relief.

Maximum 12 photographers.

Please get in touch with Ely or Ian for more details or to book your place. emoticon

Posted 19 Feb 2011
Edited by MikeJames 3 March 2011
Correction to the postcode in the above address.... it should read... SK1 4AR.

Posted 2 March 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
I'm not sure how that happened but now sorted.

Posted 3 March 2011
ianbutty
Photographer
ianbutty
MikeJames

I'm not sure how that happened but now sorted.
I'm sure..... I know how it happened.  I'd typed the wrong post code in my Studio Profile.  emoticon  (Now corrected!)

Posted 3 March 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
Here a are couple of Purestorm Red Nose Avatars to show your support and help spread the word.

These are already the correct size. Simply right click the avatar of your choice and save to your PC. Then simply click on 'Edit Forum Profile'. Then click on 'Browse' and select the avatar and click on save. Job done.

This link will take you straight to the page to edit your from profile. You can even add your support by using your forum signature.

http://www.purestorm.com/forum/editprofile.aspx

Any problems just shout out.

Mike
Posted 7 March 2011
I am now pleased to confirm that the third model for this event will be.... (drum roll).....

Kayliegh_Kisses
[url]http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?psid=Kayleigh_Kisses[/url]

We have had some interest in this event from photographers but we need more! This is three fantastic models for an amazing low price (ie £20 donation to comic relief) - what are you waiting for?

[url]More information here: http://www.ians-studio.co.uk/18march-comic-relief/[/url]

Posted 8 March 2011
Edited by iansstudio 8 March 2011
Ely
Model
Ely
Shameless bump! Come and make yourself known to us if you want to book a place at this shoot! This event needs more photographers!! Its all for a great cause, and we have worked really hard to make a fun filled event to raise money for charity! 3 great models, lots of laughs as well as a chance to network and socialize!
Posted 10 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
I'm hoping folks will turn a blind eye to the bumping. Anyway I hope all goes well for you guys on Friday.

Posted 14 March 2011
ianbutty
Photographer
ianbutty
expressionbox

I'm hoping folks will turn a blind eye to the bumping.

I won't tell anyone if you don't!

We now have 5 photographers booked for Friday so there is still room for a few more.  Come on folks it's all in a good cause!
Posted 15 March 2011
Bumping for Red Nose Day Give us ya dosh!!! and support your local RED NOSE DAY Event
Posted 15 March 2011
Right!!! It's now OFFICIALLY Red Nose Day So this is probably the final bump from me.... BUT, go and find the nearest local Red Nose Event to you... And get ya backside down there, shoot some good looking models and SUPPORT A Bleedin' Good Cause...by digging deep in your pockets... Don't sit there thinking.... Well I can't really be arsed, I'm sure somebody else will go.... 'cos we all know that if everybody thought that way then FA would get done.... So don't think about doing it or put it off.... Go and firkin do it... And MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY !!! (rant over)
Posted 18 March 2011
Thank you to "South West Studios" for all the bumps!

We have three amazing models Ely, Latvia, and Kayleigh
We have a brand new studio
We have a red and white theme
We have the girls doing a pie fight
AND......
We still have spaces - so what ARE you waiting for?

Get in touch now and we'll see you tonight!
Posted 18 March 2011
Edited by iansstudio 18 March 2011
RayLiu
Photographer
RayLiu
Wow, Ely, you're doing another event. Good on you!

Best of luck for today guys!

Posted 18 March 2011
squodge
Photographer
squodge
Good luck for today guys, especially as it's on the official day itself.
Posted 18 March 2011
Come on down....

Yeah, I know it's raining enough to make you think about building an ark.... but get yourselves out of that nice warm comfy chair.... because there's thousands who DON'T have a warm comfy chair... and that's what today is all about!!!

So put one foot in front of the other and get down to your local Red Nose Day event and do your bit... even if it's only to pop in and say hello, have a drink and a chat and drop some of the loose change into the pot.... because there's people who don't have any loose change...so give them yours... TODAY!!!

and good luck with everybody's events today and over the next few days 
Posted 18 March 2011
Edited by South_West_Studios 18 March 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join