Official Red nose Event: Chester Sunday 20th March">Official Red nose Event:

Official Red nose Event: Chester Sunday 20th March

81 posts
19 Feb 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames

Event Co-ordinator:   expressionbox      Send PM                                     

Event Date:  Sunday 20th March 2011   TBC

Event Location:

CHESTER

Event Details:

To be announced soon.

Watch this space. emoticon

Posted 19 Feb 2011
Edited by MikeJames 3 March 2011
JGPhotography
Photographer
JGPhotography
Having found my way here, I should be there!

Posted 5 March 2011
pontius584
Photographer
pontius584
I'll be there too.  Breakfast at Wetherspoon's?

Pete
Posted 5 March 2011
GarethC
Photographer
GarethC
I should be ok for that one too

Posted 5 March 2011
JGPhotography
Photographer
JGPhotography
You know me and breakfasts at Wetherspoons Pete! I'm in for that one!

Posted 6 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Well, I think breakfast will be a good start
Posted 6 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
By the way, I'm not sure what we'll be doing on the 20th, except raising money of course.

I am also planning an outdoor event on the 18th in Chester city centre, some of you will know the idea, but I'm still waiting for permission from the Council.

Posted 6 March 2011
JGPhotography
Photographer
JGPhotography
If only I wasn't working on the 18th!

Posted 6 March 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
Here a are couple of Purestorm Red Nose Avatars to show your support and help spread the word.

These are already the correct size. Simply right click the avatar of your choice and save to your PC. Then simply click on 'Edit Forum Profile'. Then click on 'Browse' and select the avatar and click on save. Job done.

This link will take you straight to the page to edit your from profile. You can even add your support by using your forum signature.

http://www.purestorm.com/forum/editprofile.aspx

Any problems just shout out.

Mike
Posted 7 March 2011
haylez
Model
haylez
expressionbox

By the way, I'm not sure what we'll be doing on the 20th, except raising money of course. I am also planning an outdoor event on the 18th in Chester city centre, some of you will know the idea, but I'm still waiting for permission from the Council.

This sound exciting! xx
Posted 7 March 2011
Ely
Model
Ely
Will definitely be there on the 20th as per usual, but sean is shooting, so I will have to find my own way there, but I should be there for brekkie, and by brekkie, I mean coffee and cigarettes in my jimjams I have a few ideas col, so will pm you this week and we will get to it! xxx
Posted 7 March 2011
madala
Photographer
madala
Ely

Will definitely be there on the 20th as per usual, but sean is shooting, so I will have to find my own way there, but I should be there for brekkie, and by brekkie, I mean coffee and cigarettes in my jimjams

Ely are you going to be overdressed AGAIN ?     
Posted 7 March 2011
i will do my best to get there as its for charity - even though i was giving modelling a break for a bit.hmmmmmm.

Posted 8 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
I am still trying to sort out the event on the 18th, but if anyone has any contingency ideas please let me know. Also please let me know if you are available that day because we will do something. OK ELY I will wait to hear from you regarding the 20th. Whatever happens everyone will need to contribute and I am hoping we can raise a minimum of £200 on the day, even if it's just simply charging everyone £10 for a day of fun in the studio. Cheers, Colin
Posted 9 March 2011
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Who else in the Chester area is interested in a fun studio day to help raise some vital money for Red Nose Day.

Posted 9 March 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join