Edinburgh Network Meeting thursday (10th of feb)

Edinburgh Network Meeting thursday (10th of feb)

16 posts
9 Feb 2011

Time 10 February · 19:30 - 22:30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Hotel Missoni
1 George IV Bridge
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created by: The Scottish Creative Network, Greig Middlemiss, Barrie Spence

More info Scottish Creative Network comes to Edinburgh! Free networking event for local photographers, models, makeup artists and visual creatives/stylists. Come along and meet likeminded people to connect with and create!

Please note the event is held in the hotel's bar and is such open to 18+ with ID.

Even if you cannot attend, please pass the invite amongst your contacts and spread the word. More info on twitter @The_SCN

Posted 9 Feb 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
#c00000;">

Thread moved from General Chat to Community Events and Group Shoots
Posted 9 Feb 2011
MikeJames

#c00000;">

Thread moved from General Chat to Community Events and Group Shoots

ooops thank you
Posted 9 Feb 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
No problem. emoticon

I'm planning on taking a trip to Scotland sometime but sadly, this event is to soon for me with little time to plan.

Mike
Posted 9 Feb 2011
Nick_Edinburgh
Photographer
Nick_Edinburgh
I'd like to make it along if I can. Will the group be easy to spot?

Posted 9 Feb 2011
Mark_Time
Photographer
Mark_Time
Shouldnt be too hard look for a load of pretty model types actually talking with guys they would normally never be seen with LOL

Posted 9 Feb 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
Mark_Time

Shouldnt be too hard look for a load of pretty model types actually talking with guys they would normally never be seen with LOL

PMSL emoticon
Posted 9 Feb 2011
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Mark_Time

Speak for yourself, I could have any woman I please......................Just can't please any woman 
Posted 9 Feb 2011
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
MikeJames

No problem. emoticon

I'm planning on taking a trip to Scotland sometime but sadly, this event is to soon for me with little time to plan.

Mike

Mike, the Glasgow and Edinburgh dates have been fixed as such.

Edinburgh:  First Thursday of the month.

Glasgow:  Third Wednesday of the month. 

You'd be more than welcome.
Posted 9 Feb 2011
Mark_Time
Photographer
Mark_Time
gerryquiff

I second that
Posted 9 Feb 2011
MikeJames
Photographer
MikeJames
gerryquiff

Good stuff, I will bear that in mind. Train tickets from here in the Lake District to Glasgow are dirt cheap. I will probably spend 2 or3 days when I get up there.

Mike
Posted 9 Feb 2011
really thought i could make it tonight but my jaw is really bad with the infection so sadly not comin tonight. i would like to meet everyone next time really sorry xxx
Posted 10 Feb 2011
AGshots
Photographer
AGshots
How'd the meet go? What kinda numbers made it along? I'll hopefully be at next months if my shifts at work dont interfere this time around
Posted 23 Feb 2011
sauvagii
Photographer
sauvagii
Sorry I didn't notice this thread (afraid I don't get on Purestorm very much these days).

I was really happy with the turnout - I wish Glasgow was so enthused.

We had somewhere between 80-100 people come along to the first event at Hotel Missoni.

Our next (and future) Edinburgh events are at Itchycoo Bar, Radisson Blu on High St (Just a few yards off North Bridge). 7.30 as always.

The next one is this coming Thursday 3rd March.

Hopefully see some of you there!

Posted 28 Feb 2011
sauvagii
Sorry I didn't notice this thread (afraid I don't get on Purestorm very much these days). I was really happy with the turnout - I wish Glasgow was so enthused. We had somewhere between 80-100 people come along to the first event at Hotel Missoni. Our next (and future) Edinburgh events are at Itchycoo Bar, Radisson Blu on High St (Just a few yards off North Bridge). 7.30 as always. The next one is this coming Thursday 3rd March. Hopefully see some of you there!
could you send me a message with some details of this event, please?
Posted 28 Feb 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join