Urgent advice on shampoo and conditioners!

Urgent advice on shampoo and conditioners!

10 posts
8 Feb 2011
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Help guys!
I am going out later and I need to buy a new shampoo and conditioner.....

The reason I am asking is I need something more natural...
Unfortunately I used a different type of Tresemme and it had caused me to get spots on my shoulders and this morning on my hair line (

Obviously length wise I cannot buy tiny bottles as I would go through them rather quickly.....
Can anyone advise me on what I am better going for (((

xxx
Posted 8 Feb 2011
How about some big arse bottles of Tigi?
Maybe honey and oatmeal, I usually get the huge bottles and they last me months so are worth the £20+ they cost.
xx

Posted 8 Feb 2011
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Thanks mooch,
Where do they sell that<33

I am sick of spots down my neck and back.. Bloody pile of poopie!

Posted 8 Feb 2011
I usually get my mum to get it at a hairdressers supply shop but I have managed to pick it up in TKMAX before and it usually works out cheaper. There are loads of different varieties but the smell of the honey and oatmeal makes me want to curl up and start eating it The bottles are 750ml and you can get the shampoo and conditioner for £25.00 online if you search around. Another loverly conditioner I use is from Lush, its called american cream and again I want to eat it! plus it makes my hair feel nice x
Posted 8 Feb 2011
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Chrissie_Red

I usually get my mum to get it at a hairdressers supply shop but I have managed to pick it up in TKMAX before and it usually works out cheaper. There are loads of different varieties but the smell of the honey and oatmeal makes me want to curl up and start eating it The bottles are 750ml and you can get the shampoo and conditioner for £25.00 online if you search around. Another loverly conditioner I use is from Lush, its called american cream and again I want to eat it! plus it makes my hair feel nice x

Thanks miss,
Will have a peekie!
Should make my own
(NAAA) haha
x
Posted 8 Feb 2011
You can also make your own concoctions for your hair - egg white masks, oatmeal/honey/joghurt masks (can also be used on the skin, I used to do them when I worked in the salons), almond oil/coconut oil etc. Just wee natural extras that improve the quality of the hair between washes Burts Bees also do completely natural products - I use their products because I've started getting perorial dermatitis from chemicals in my products (and its Tresemme I use... ) VV
Posted 8 Feb 2011
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Valentina_Velvet

You can also make your own concoctions for your hair - egg white masks, oatmeal/honey/joghurt masks (can also be used on the skin, I used to do them when I worked in the salons), almond oil/coconut oil etc. Just wee natural extras that improve the quality of the hair between washes Burts Bees also do completely natural products - I use their products because I've started getting perorial dermatitis from chemicals in my products (and its Tresemme I use... ) VV

My dad thinks I buy enough weird stuff without going out to Tescos and coming back with this hehe<3
I need a little shampoo/conditioner chef!
x
Posted 8 Feb 2011
With the experience of being a trainee hairdresser for a year i would suggest tigi, bed head; self absorbed or honey and oatmeal as said before, best to get from hairdressers, they last ages and i would say thats best Hope this helps xx
Posted 13 Feb 2011
I love the Aussie Miracle shampoo and conditioners. Usually go for the mega moist ones.

Posted 13 Feb 2011
Tayla
Model
Tayla
Dove all the way
Posted 14 Feb 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join