eyebrowls

11 posts
2 Feb 2011
mandyj
Model
mandyj
i usually get my eyebrowls tinted and threaded,i like them 4 the first few days then the colour fades.which is better tattooing or semi permenant make-up? xx

Posted 2 Feb 2011
Siras
Photographer
Siras
... I think you should let them growl - sorry, I'm in a silly mood!

Posted 2 Feb 2011
What colour are your eyebrows naturally? With your skintone and your dark eyemakeup I think you'd be better of with a light/mousey brown colour rather than the strawberry blonde you have them at the moment, they're barely visable. Try using an eyebrow pencil in light brown to define them a little more.

Posted 2 Feb 2011
Siras

... I think you should let them growl - sorry, I'm in a silly mood!

haha

Posted 2 Feb 2011
mandyj
Model
mandyj
my hairs actually dark blond-it looks really different on my profile pic and my eyebrows r a bit lighter. i usually get them done dark brown and like how they look when there done it jst dont last long enough.

Posted 3 Feb 2011
leia
Model
leia
hiya, semi-permanent make-up is the same as tattooing, they just use numbing cream when u get it done,unlike with tatts
Posted 3 Feb 2011
Peridot
Model
Peridot
leia

hiya, semi-permanent make-up is the same as tattooing, they just use numbing cream when u get it done,unlike with tatts

They use numbing cream for tats too! (If you want it that is)
Posted 24 Feb 2011
Isnt semi permenant make up into a lesser layer of skin than tattooing?
This would mean it would fade over time, but you still need to go through the tattooing process

Posted 24 Feb 2011
leia
Model
leia
Peridot

They use numbing cream for tats too! (If you want it that is)

oh do they? i been told i can't get it when i wanted to get my tattoo done
Posted 25 Feb 2011
leia

oh do they? i been told i can't get it when i wanted to get my tattoo done

theres once called Ametop used by many tattooist , couldnt tell you if it worked though as never used anything like it x
Posted 7 March 2011
leia
Model
leia
HardcoreRoyalty

theres once called Ametop used by many tattooist , couldnt tell you if it worked though as never used anything like it x

ohh,ok. thanks
x
Posted 9 March 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join